Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Chanel Updates

Share some pics, news, what are your 'must haves' for Chanel releases coming up?

Share your Chanel finds, reviews and loves!

Re: Chanel Updates

Thanks for the pics, @TraceyEB !  Congratulations on your purchases; they're soooo pretty! ๐Ÿฅฐ  Looking forward to your swarches. ๐Ÿ™‚

Yay @TraceyEB !! Lucky you! They look beautiful.  ๐Ÿฅฐ Both releases all together! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ  Canโ€™t wait to see your swatches and hear your thoughts! ( I picked up Caractere the other day too and itโ€™s very very nice! )

Chanel Canada has started to post the Spring collection. The eyeshadow quad and illuminating blush are available now by searching by product name.

Screenshot_20230301-033758.png

Screenshot_20230301-033721.png

Hereโ€™s the new Spring Collection Baume in 67 Rouge Frais. Itโ€™s really very pretty! I wasnโ€™t sure what it was going to look like as the others are so sheer but I could tell this one had more oomph. Itโ€™s got a teeny bit of sparkle but it adds to it in a flattering way. I can see this being nice for summer when we have a bit more color. Itโ€™s a fun blend of coral/ pink/ bronzey. Itโ€™s not gold.  My pics may make it look a little warmer than it is for some reason, so I tried show a few. @TraceyEB @blackkitty2014 @Winthrop44 not sure who else may want to see this. ๐Ÿฅฐ ๐ŸŒธ

67 Rouge Frais67 Rouge Frais1E05D60A-5C17-48F0-827A-2113C44252D7.jpeg0EF35146-CB1F-4FCB-B538-8C719FDD8FD4.jpeg

The swatch photo initially looked like bruises to me.  Got concerned for a hot minute 

Ha @dawnmichele yikes no thankfully! Probably my veins showing through maybe?! Lol. ๐Ÿฅน๐Ÿ˜„ I can take one in better light today maybe tho itโ€™s been dark and gloomy for a week! ๐Ÿ˜Š

I actually donโ€™t think it looks bruised. Itโ€™s stunning to me. Gonna look great for summer @Sunnysmom ๐Ÿ˜˜

Ya, in real life it really doesnโ€™t vs just a summery rosey bronze look @blackkitty2014! ๐Ÿ˜˜ I am loving it and now want the new pink coming as well. Ugh! 

@Sunnysmom Thanks so much for the swatches and description. That is beautiful! I've never tried one of the Baumes, maybe this will be my first!

Itโ€™s got much more pigment than any others Iโ€™ve had or swatched @Winthrop44! Very pretty. I see some spring pieces are popping up now. Saks, Bloomies etc. Wonโ€™t be long before the April stuff is here too! ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜„

@Sunnysmom, that is a stunning mix of shades, perfect for summer! And no gold? I'm sold! Does it have staying power on the cheeks?

Isnโ€™t it so pretty @TraceyEB ?! I would say itโ€™s more long lasting than the other baumes but we know they donโ€™t really last too long ๐Ÿ˜Š. It does leave a slight stain and shimmer if I use it alone but I tend to use these over or under other blush whether creme or powders. Probably similar to WA too. Not sticky but a nice creamy feel. ๐Ÿ˜ŠDid you order one ? I wonder how the next 2 new shades will be and if theyโ€™ll be a little bit more pigmented as well. 
Not sure if this pic is any better as there is zero sun today yet! It looks kind of coppery here. I can see it on you so nicely! ๐Ÿฅฐ

C349B285-ED9E-4940-99C0-25257EECAEF0.jpeg

โ€ƒ

@Sunnysmom, that is super pretty! I keep confusing this product for the blush because its so pigmented. I need to go back to the counter to see it.

Itโ€™s so easy to do isnโ€™t it @TraceyEB ! Iโ€™m confused most of the time tbh! ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคฃ I have Rosee as well which is pinkier obv and not quite the pigment. I can compare too if you want to see if tho maybe you have it too. 

@Sunnysmom, I have Ensolielle and Transparent, and need to reach for them more. Rouge Frais is definitely the most pigmented of the bunch.

Thatโ€™s what I decided too @TraceyEB , I need to use mine more! 

Thanks for the swatches, @Sunnysmom !  This is such a beautiful shade!

Always some of the prettiest collections from Chanel right @tsavorite ?! ๐Ÿ’ž๐ŸŒธ

@Sunnysmom ,

Right!  

Darn this looks right down my alley. Thx for the swatches @Sunnysmom ๐ŸŒนโ™ฅ๏ธ

Yes indeedy @blackkitty2014 ! โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿฅฐ

testing