Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Chanel Updates

Share some pics, news, what are your 'must haves' for Chanel releases coming up?

Share your Chanel finds, reviews and loves!

Re: Chanel Updates

Itโ€™s so easy to do isnโ€™t it @TraceyEB ! Iโ€™m confused most of the time tbh! ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคฃ I have Rosee as well which is pinkier obv and not quite the pigment. I can compare too if you want to see if tho maybe you have it too. 

@Sunnysmom, I have Ensolielle and Transparent, and need to reach for them more. Rouge Frais is definitely the most pigmented of the bunch.

Thatโ€™s what I decided too @TraceyEB , I need to use mine more! 

Thanks for the swatches, @Sunnysmom !  This is such a beautiful shade!

Always some of the prettiest collections from Chanel right @tsavorite ?! ๐Ÿ’ž๐ŸŒธ

@Sunnysmom ,

Right!  

Darn this looks right down my alley. Thx for the swatches @Sunnysmom ๐ŸŒนโ™ฅ๏ธ

Yes indeedy @blackkitty2014 ! โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿฅฐ

Maria from Night Star Beauty has the first preview of the Spring eyeshadow quads and illuminating blush.

Screenshot_20230218-184034.png

@TraceyEB ,

Thank you for this post!  It looks like this Illuminating Blush would be a little too Illuminating for me!

@TraceyEB my SA told me that the brightening collection was pushed back a bit for April launch tho prob in store a few weeks prior! Ugh. At least for the states. It all looks so fresh and pretty! Glad for pre-ordering but will be so fun to see it in person! I see Spring has launched in Bloomies etc now as well. 

@Sunnysmom, thanks for the update! We wait and we wait! I suppose there's some breathing room for our wallets. I'm in the mood for Spring, for sure!

Yes we do @TraceyEB! Who really knows when this will all really show up! ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜‚ Would be fun if they surprised us and itโ€™s earlier but my wallet can def use the breather too! 

The Delices Pastel de Chanel collection art (from Chanel UK) and display (IG clingertracy).

Launch Update: The Chanel counter manager at Shoppers Beauty Boutique (Canada) told me that this collection will be in on March 1. I reserved the blush and eyeshadow quad.

Screenshot_20230217-105023.png

Screenshot_20230217-135220.png

Screenshot_20230217-135517.png

@TraceyEB Ohhh thanks! I will grab the quad and the highlighter/blush from Shoppers!

@ChristalM, yay! Looking forward to this launch!

@TraceyEB Ohhh did you see there will be a bonus redemption on at March 1st as well!!!

@ChristalM, hi Christal, thanks for letting me know! The stars must be aligning as I'm sitting on points but not always in town when the redemption events are on! YAY!!!!

@TraceyEB  Sady it didn't work out for me. I went over lunch and the blush and the quad was already sold out ๐Ÿ˜ž Sad part was I called when they opened and they told me not to come til 1. Lady said they sold out an hour after opening ๐Ÿ˜ž I don't think there is another SDM here in Ottawa that sells Chanel.

@ChristalM, on no, Christal, I'm so sorry to hear that! I had the blush and quad held for me two weeks ago when I inquired about the launch. I don't know what inventory they had of the blush and quad, though I didn't get the impression that they were sold out. I didn't expect the oversized palettes to be there, too, and was able to purchase one when I went in today. It's awful that you were misled and then found them sold out!

@TraceyEB thanks. Yeah I was really disappointed! I will now be stalking the SDM website because I really wanted this collection with my points! LOL

I am glad you got your stuff! Enjoy! it really is a beautiful collection

testing