Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Chanel Updates

Share some pics, news, what are your 'must haves' for Chanel releases coming up?

Share your Chanel finds, reviews and loves!

Re: Chanel Updates

Darn this looks right down my alley. Thx for the swatches @Sunnysmom 🌹♥️

Yes indeedy @blackkitty2014 ! ☺️🥰

Maria from Night Star Beauty has the first preview of the Spring eyeshadow quads and illuminating blush.

Screenshot_20230218-184034.png

@TraceyEB ,

Thank you for this post!  It looks like this Illuminating Blush would be a little too Illuminating for me!

@TraceyEB my SA told me that the brightening collection was pushed back a bit for April launch tho prob in store a few weeks prior! Ugh. At least for the states. It all looks so fresh and pretty! Glad for pre-ordering but will be so fun to see it in person! I see Spring has launched in Bloomies etc now as well. 

@Sunnysmom, thanks for the update! We wait and we wait! I suppose there's some breathing room for our wallets. I'm in the mood for Spring, for sure!

Yes we do @TraceyEB! Who really knows when this will all really show up! 🤷🏻‍♀️😂 Would be fun if they surprised us and it’s earlier but my wallet can def use the breather too! 

The Delices Pastel de Chanel collection art (from Chanel UK) and display (IG clingertracy).

Launch Update: The Chanel counter manager at Shoppers Beauty Boutique (Canada) told me that this collection will be in on March 1. I reserved the blush and eyeshadow quad.

Screenshot_20230217-105023.png

Screenshot_20230217-135220.png

Screenshot_20230217-135517.png

@TraceyEB Ohhh thanks! I will grab the quad and the highlighter/blush from Shoppers!

@ChristalM, yay! Looking forward to this launch!

@TraceyEB Ohhh did you see there will be a bonus redemption on at March 1st as well!!!

@ChristalM, hi Christal, thanks for letting me know! The stars must be aligning as I'm sitting on points but not always in town when the redemption events are on! YAY!!!!

@TraceyEB  Sady it didn't work out for me. I went over lunch and the blush and the quad was already sold out 😞 Sad part was I called when they opened and they told me not to come til 1. Lady said they sold out an hour after opening 😞 I don't think there is another SDM here in Ottawa that sells Chanel.

@ChristalM, on no, Christal, I'm so sorry to hear that! I had the blush and quad held for me two weeks ago when I inquired about the launch. I don't know what inventory they had of the blush and quad, though I didn't get the impression that they were sold out. I didn't expect the oversized palettes to be there, too, and was able to purchase one when I went in today. It's awful that you were misled and then found them sold out!

@TraceyEB thanks. Yeah I was really disappointed! I will now be stalking the SDM website because I really wanted this collection with my points! LOL

I am glad you got your stuff! Enjoy! it really is a beautiful collection

Is the spring Chanel collection likely to be sold in department stores or just on Chanel.com?  IIRC some of their limited collections are only on their site. I’m interested in the ES palette and possibly the blush (looks pretty blingy so maybe not!) but I have some rewards I’d like to use. 

Also do we know anything yet about the tweed blushes? I saw something a while back that sounded like a handful of shades were going to be released in the spring in the US.  

@waddleod I “think “ the main seasonal collections are usually sold in dept stores vs just online / Chanel boutiques but haven’t heard confirmation on when or where yet. Probably clear as mud for an answer?! 😆Nordstrom is getting it hopefully in March tho nothing firm yet. I will update as I hear more as I’m sure others will as well. 🥰

Re tweed blushes I had heard none were coming to US but that was some months ago from my SA at a C boutique. Not sure what others have heard.  Hoping we will get them anyway! 🌸

@waddleod @Sunnysmom Good news! I received confirmation from a Shoppers Beauty Boutique in Canada that this collection will be in on March 1. If it is there, it will be in department stores across Canada and the US though sometimes the launch varies.

Thanks @TraceyEB ! Great news! 😘🥰

@Sunnysmom,I am absolutely giddy having reserved the blush and quad. I don't have much Chanel Spring, so looking forward to these pieces!

Yay @TraceyEB ! Excited for you! 🥰 Me too for the blush, baume and a lip ink!

1 Reply
testing