Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Chanel Updates

Share some pics, news, what are your 'must haves' for Chanel releases coming up?

Share your Chanel finds, reviews and loves!

Re: Chanel Updates

Thx you @Sunnysmom . You’re so sweet 🥰❤️🌹

@blackkitty2014 Oh beuatiful!

Thx you @ChristalM 🌹

@blackkitty2014  Perfect on you!

Thx you @Ispend2much6 🌹

It looks beautiful on you, @blackkitty2014!

Thx you @curlychiquita 🌹

@blackkitty2014 So beautiful on you! 😍

Thx you @Winthrop44 @TraceyEB 🌹

@blackkitty2014, the lipstick looks stunning on you as does this whole look!! Love it!! 😍

Very pretty, @blackkitty2014 ! 🥰

Thx you @Titian06 🌹

I didn't think I wanted 827 until now that is, @blackkitty2014! It looks beautiful on you! 😍

Thx you @itsfi . I think this lipstick and the green nail polish are the stars of the collection. I don’t wear nail polish but have to admire how beautiful it is

@blackkitty2014, the olive green polish is a beauty. 😍 I considered the gold topper; it looks like it would be great over the nude polishes I picked up from them but decided (at least for now) that I don’t need another polish. 💅🏼 

Ohh all good @itsfi 👍.I wish I know how to paint my nail. Those are beauties 😘

Sofia See Beauty has an in-depth video on the Chanel holiday release including showing the body oil and gel and comparisons for the quad and oversized highlighters (some of which are below).

Screenshot_20221012-025006.pngScreenshot_20221012-024519.png

Screenshot_20221013-091723.png

CT Dream Light (top), Or Rose, Cuivre DoreCT Dream Light (top), Or Rose, Cuivre Dore

Camelia highlighter (top), Rose Or, Cuivre DoreCamelia highlighter (top), Rose Or, Cuivre Dore

Ok. This is the end of this dilemma for me @TraceyEB @ChristalM @niki172 @Winthrop44 @blackkitty2014 🤣. This is truly how the eye quad appears to me and was towards natural light. I love the burnt brown shade but the others are very gold and coppery. I think Tweed Cuivre is more wearable in my opinion and at least for me and as TraceyEB says there are other workable options. ☺️ For those loving more golden it’s great and I’m sure lovely for holidays too. ( Personally if I were to choose I’d go to the new Dior palettes! 🤷🏻‍♀️) The lips are still very pretty especially the Allure Laques.   @itsfi  I know you did the lippie, did you also do the eye quad or too warm?

B3E629BB-D334-4017-B8B2-8D7CA8A07D68.jpeg

3F00E369-6A95-455C-AE8A-B159E421C19C.jpeg

@Sunnysmom Thanks for the beautiful swatches. I think it would just look too orangey on my skin.  Not complaining, money saved.

Me too @Winthrop44 , phew money saved ! 

@Sunnysmom, it's sooo much better to see your swatches and perceptive description of the quad shades. The burnt brown is a beautiful shade. The coppery orange  shades are tricky for me to wear, so I will approximate with the Tweed Cuivre as you suggested and my CT options. The eyelook that HeyItsJackeline did on her Chanel gift sets video is probably the nicest I've seen using the palette. She applied two shades from the quad and used one of the highlighters for a pop in the centre. Stunning! Did you purchase any of the lip  products?

1 Reply
testing