Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Chanel Updates

Share some pics, news, what are your 'must haves' for Chanel releases coming up?

Share your Chanel finds, reviews and loves!

Re: Chanel Updates

I’m sure your nose could sniff out the Chanel boutiques wherever they are @niki172 ! Mine seem to tho I can get lost elsewhere it seems! Bet @TraceyEB could guide us in Canada ! 💞

@Sunnysmom Yes, I think the stores are getting them in, but my store is not selling them until the official release date of the 18th! I got a text from a Chanel SA stating that she would hold the sets I wanted for me and send me a link to purchase on Tuesday. I think the bronzer will be way too dark for my skintone, so I'm getting the nail polish set and mascara set!

Oh good @txcatx , sometimes mine won’t release early and sometimes will. Lol. Love that they’ll hold them. Ooh the nail set and mascara both look cool! I worry about bronzer shade as well. I am putting a few on holiday gift list hoping they’ll still be around ! Prob won’t. (also, sorry about confusion above with Niki and tagging you. Didn’t catch it 😣. Late brain 😭) . 

827 came super fast. I have to try it out… 😂🤣D6CA6CE1-60A9-48BE-8A01-428D0BD2443D.jpeg0915F5A8-B8A4-45FA-83A6-98B8628A5E5C.jpeg

You’re such a beauty @blackkitty2014 and your new lip just magnifies it! 🥰

Thx you @Sunnysmom . You’re so sweet 🥰❤️🌹

@blackkitty2014 Oh beuatiful!

Thx you @ChristalM 🌹

@blackkitty2014  Perfect on you!

Thx you @Ispend2much6 🌹

It looks beautiful on you, @blackkitty2014!

Thx you @curlychiquita 🌹

@blackkitty2014 So beautiful on you! 😍

Thx you @Winthrop44 @TraceyEB 🌹

@blackkitty2014, the lipstick looks stunning on you as does this whole look!! Love it!! 😍

Very pretty, @blackkitty2014 ! 🥰

Thx you @Titian06 🌹

I didn't think I wanted 827 until now that is, @blackkitty2014! It looks beautiful on you! 😍

Thx you @itsfi . I think this lipstick and the green nail polish are the stars of the collection. I don’t wear nail polish but have to admire how beautiful it is

@blackkitty2014, the olive green polish is a beauty. 😍 I considered the gold topper; it looks like it would be great over the nude polishes I picked up from them but decided (at least for now) that I don’t need another polish. 💅🏼 

Ohh all good @itsfi 👍.I wish I know how to paint my nail. Those are beauties 😘

2 Replies
testing