Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Chanel Updates

Share some pics, news, what are your 'must haves' for Chanel releases coming up?

Share your Chanel finds, reviews and loves!

Re: Chanel Updates

@curlychiquita, the Chanel foundation looks beautiful on you!! I'm loving it, too. Your complexion is fabulous, btw!

Thank you, @TraceyEB! 💗

Fantastic , you’re such a beauty @curlychiquita ! Age is nothing but a number and I’m older than you. 😘 (No. 1 is such a lovely foundation and I don’t ever like any!) You and Chanel have met your foundation “person” in this one! 😍

Thank you, @Sunnysmom💗

@curlychiquita I’m jealous. Your skin is absolutely flawless. The for posting this. I’m eyeing this foundation too. We’re the same age btw 😘 I’m definitely buying this foundation now that I’m seeing how it looks on you 😘

Thank you, @blackkitty2014❤️ That's neat that we're the same age!

@curlychiquita You look beautiful!  Your skin looks flawless. I loved how it looked too but sadly my sensitive skin reacted to the fragrance as it does with all Chanel foundations.

Thank you, @Winthrop44💗 I'm sorry the fragrance doesn't work with your skin.  I'm allergic to perfumes with a synthetic vanilla scent, which includes some of the Chanel perfumes.  Luckily the fragrance in this foundation didn't bother me.

@curlychiquita you look fantastic! I'm curious if you've tried their Les Beiges healthy glow foundation and your thoughts on that one vs the new No 1. Sadly the nearest counter to me is over an hour away so I usually just have my SA ship me things. I'm currently using the Les Beiges as it actually matches my skin, but if there's something out there that is more hydrating I'm always up to trying out something else as I'm not in love with the Les Beiges. It's still cold where I live so maybe that's playing a part in my indecision.

Thank you, @niki172! 💖 I haven't used the Les Beiges foundation.  I've used the Sublimage foundation.  I'm actually between shades.  I own B30 in the No 1 foundation and B20 in the Sublimage foundation.  Both are beautiful, but the Sublimage is heavier feeling.  I don't mind it in the winter, but I do in the summer.  I haven't tried the No 1 in hot weather, yet but I get the feeling it will feel comfortable year round.

You look great, no matter how old you are @curlychiquita 💗👍

Thank you, @Skunk12puzzola❤️

You look great, @curlychiquita ! 🥰  I'm glad you found a foundation that you love! 💖💖💖

Thank you, @Titian06💗

@curlychiquita I've heard sooo many rave reviews about that foundation!  Isn't it great when you find something that you love?

@CookieGirl1, yes!  I own so many foundations. I've clearly been searching for a favorite and finally found it!

Do we know any more about the Tweed collection? Waiting rather impatiently over here! LOL

@ChristalM  On the Makeup section of Chanel web site, if you go to the Reve de Chanel collection page and click on the "Next Collection" arrow at the upper right, it takes you to a page calling the next collection "Fall-Winter 2022" . It says it's "Coming Soon - July 2022". Maybe boutiques will have it earlier than Chanel online.

@Winthrop44 Ohhhh thanks!

My SA also said June @ChristalM . Same girl , same ! 

@Sunnysmom I am hoarding my Optimum points for those quads! LOL

6,183 Replies
testing