Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Chanel Updates

Share some pics, news, what are your 'must haves' for Chanel releases coming up?

Share your Chanel finds, reviews and loves!

Re: Chanel Updates

Thanks, @Sunnysmom !  I saw in the ingredients list that two or three of the colors (I don't remember) "may" contain carmine.  May?  Don't they know?  They listed the ingredients for each color; not one generic list.  As a vegan, this palette is now off my list. 😪  There are other reds that the company can use that are not animal derived.  I'm still looking at Tweed 4.  Hopefully that one will come through!

🙈 oh no @Titian06 . 😞

Thanks, @itsfi ! 💖💖💖  Did you order it?

@Titian06, no, I didn't order this one. I posted about it in case someone was interested in picking it up but didn't work with a consultant directly. I'm planning to pick up a palette from the tweed collection, and hoping 🤞 that that will be it for me for eye shadow palettes for the year though I'm not sure how that will work out since fall / winter collections are usually ones I gravitate towards.

I picked up the quad Intensite this weekend at the Bloomingdales Chanel counter in Chicago. They just got the collection in (the display wasn't even set up). The Chanel counter in Nordstrom did not have the Fall Collection but was taking pre-orders for the tweed collection launching Sept 1 (quantities limited to one of each quad).

That's great, @TraceyEB ! 🥳

I bet it’ll be so beautiful on you @TraceyEB ! 🥰

@TraceyEB, hurrah!! Intensite looks beautiful. So happy you got your hands on it. 

Hi everyone!  Could anyone tell me which Joues Contraste blush is more pink- Rose Ecrin, or Rose Initiale?  Thank you!

i have pink explosion its my favorite also rose ruban. (cool tone pink lover here)

@prinsesstarta  Ah, you are my new consultant then! 🙂  I have both of those and love them. Thanks!

I used to work at a chanel counter, soooooo 😉

I love those as well @prinsesstarta , cool pink fans forever. Lol. 

yes! we are 💗 i love warm tones but they dont look right on me unfortunately 😢

Same with me @prinsesstarta , I wish I could wear them in both blush and lips! 

me too! but i have to say i love your choices! 

Aww thanks @prinsesstarta ! I bet our collections are pretty similar! 🥰

Pretty sure Initiale is more pink @Ispend2much6 . Do you have it? Think I have both so I’ll look. 😊Ecrin has gone missing 🤣, so maybe someone else has it on here soon. @blackkitty2014 @Winthrop44 @Mochapj ?Here is Initiale in case you don’t tho it’s darker a bit tonight. It’s sort of a bright candy pink. I can take better pic in am too if you’d like. 
A few ways to see it here if helpful at all. 

FE2A6EC7-1595-43E8-B21F-99E29001D94F.jpeg

CEE3A031-8D47-4274-9AC3-5E9305945EF0.jpeg

DCD60569-9A86-4596-9646-6C1CAD87BCE3.jpeg

@Ispend2much6  Don't have either anymore unfortunately and wouldn't want to tell you the wrong thing based on my increasingly bad memory! I do recall people saying the colors all changed a bit when they reformulated too.

That’s a really good point @Winthrop44 @Ispend2much6 as mine is not the newer formulation I’m pretty sure and I should have mentioned. It will be beautiful I’m sure Ispend2much! 💞

@Winthrop44  Good point; thanks!  I'm worrying too much.  It's free with Ulta points; I can't lose.

testing