Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Chanel Updates

Share some pics, news, what are your 'must haves' for Chanel releases coming up?

Share your Chanel finds, reviews and loves!

Re: Chanel Updates

Thanks, @blackkitty2014 ! 💖💖💖  I'm really happy with this color now that it's arrived! 🙂

Oh wow this is so good on you @Titian06 ! Enjoy it! 😍

Thanks, @Sunnysmom ! 💖💖💖  I've been a little nervous after seeing some of the swatches that maybe I made a mistake in choosing this color.  After swatching it, I have no doubts that I chose the right color! 🥳

Here is a close up of the new LE no. 44 Bleu Carbone waterproof eyeliner if anyone wants to see it. Tricky to see in the product pic, forgive. It’s very pretty. Almost has a steel blue eggplant shift to it just a little bit. This one is matte whereas the other new khaki shade that I got to see in sneak peek of new collection has a little shimmer to it. They’re terrific. Same non-transfer factor. (Tweed shadows are sooo pretty too!! 🌺 I think I can show that pic but didn’t ask. Can I?! I’m scared now. 😆@blackkitty2014 imagine yours is coming very soon too. 

44 Bleu Carbone LE44 Bleu Carbone LEDFFF7C37-9733-4349-BAF0-4921F39DB779.jpeg

@Sunnysmom That is pretty! Is there somewhere to order online? I tried to google it and the only things that came up was this thread haha. 

It is one of the new fall collection that popped up early on Nordstrom @Samtian but it’ll be back on all major retailers Sept 1 if it doesn’t appear sooner again! 😆If I see it I’ll holler at you. You can also pre-order now in Chanel beauty boutiques and they will ship out Sept 1. 🥰 

@Sunnysmom Thank you!

@Samtian, I looooove that it’s this thread that pops up when you try to search for the liner online. ❤️ btw, that red heart is a Chanel red, in my mind, at least. 😉 @Sunnysmom 

That’s too funny @itsfi @Samtian ! I think it is too. The OG No 5! ❤️

I have too many eyeliners but this is very pretty @Sunnysmom 💜. My Chanel SA called yesterday and was complaining that they only were shipped 3 of these along with 3 of the INTENSITÉ quad (I got my hands on one of them). They haven't gotten the new lippies yet or the tweed compacts either but TBH the swatches of the tweed compacts I've seen have left me wanting as they don't look very pigmented.

It’s seems like kind of a mess doesn’t  it @niki172 🤣. Supply chain issues? Intensite is lovely, can totally see it on you so beautifully! 😍 I’m not super thrilled with Tweeds either tho I’ll pick the one up. I just don’t love all that sparkle with not enough pigment. 😕

@Sunnysmom  That is soo gorgeous!!

It’s a good one @Ispend2much6 !

@Sunnysmom Yes you can according to all the YouTubers who have done their reviews. They said since they’re on display at some Nordstrom counters reviewing/posting pics is sanctioned. Which is/are your favorite(s)? From what I’ve seen in videos they’re all very pretty. I ordered that liner yesterday. Thanks for the swatch. 

Thank you @Winthrop44 ! 😘 Tricky times lol! I think it would have to be Brun Et Rose? Tho I do like Cuivre as well. I’m trying to just do one but I dunno, fomo may kick in on the Cuivre one! What about you? Hope you like the liner too. Same formula as others. I can’t wait for the Bois Noir khaki gunmetal one tho. The Intensite pink quad is really very pretty. I won’t get it but it truly surprised me. Very soft. I’d like it for a blush quad 🤣

@Sunnysmom I’m also thinking #4. I love the two darkest shades in #1 but fear both of the other shades will be too shimmery for my old lids. 😂 Still thinking about #2 even though it’s everyone’s least favorite.

Ha I hear you @Winthrop44 ! When did our eyelids get so thin! 😭 Hey beauty is in the eye of the beholder right?! Get what speaks to you I say! 🤗🥰

@Sunnysmom Don't know if you saw the video Angela Van Rose did yesterday on #1. She's doing all 4 individually now and #1 was her first. She applied lightly and it actually looked pretty do-able.

Oh thanks @Winthrop44 good to know. I usually do watch hers but hadn’t had chance to see she posted it ! They did all swatch pretty nicely when I tried em. I preordered Brun Rose and Cuivre. What you gonna do? I’m gonna PM you too 🥰.

@Sunnysmom Thanks, saw this after reading your PM. I am still a bit torn between just 4 vs 4 + 1.

Same @Winthrop44 !! Ack!! 

4 Replies
testing