Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Chanel Updates

Share some pics, news, what are your 'must haves' for Chanel releases coming up?

Share your Chanel finds, reviews and loves!

Re: Chanel Updates

@Sunnysmom Yes you can according to all the YouTubers who have done their reviews. They said since they’re on display at some Nordstrom counters reviewing/posting pics is sanctioned. Which is/are your favorite(s)? From what I’ve seen in videos they’re all very pretty. I ordered that liner yesterday. Thanks for the swatch. 

Thank you @Winthrop44 ! 😘 Tricky times lol! I think it would have to be Brun Et Rose? Tho I do like Cuivre as well. I’m trying to just do one but I dunno, fomo may kick in on the Cuivre one! What about you? Hope you like the liner too. Same formula as others. I can’t wait for the Bois Noir khaki gunmetal one tho. The Intensite pink quad is really very pretty. I won’t get it but it truly surprised me. Very soft. I’d like it for a blush quad 🤣

@Sunnysmom I’m also thinking #4. I love the two darkest shades in #1 but fear both of the other shades will be too shimmery for my old lids. 😂 Still thinking about #2 even though it’s everyone’s least favorite.

Ha I hear you @Winthrop44 ! When did our eyelids get so thin! 😭 Hey beauty is in the eye of the beholder right?! Get what speaks to you I say! 🤗🥰

@Sunnysmom Don't know if you saw the video Angela Van Rose did yesterday on #1. She's doing all 4 individually now and #1 was her first. She applied lightly and it actually looked pretty do-able.

Oh thanks @Winthrop44 good to know. I usually do watch hers but hadn’t had chance to see she posted it ! They did all swatch pretty nicely when I tried em. I preordered Brun Rose and Cuivre. What you gonna do? I’m gonna PM you too 🥰.

@Sunnysmom Thanks, saw this after reading your PM. I am still a bit torn between just 4 vs 4 + 1.

Same @Winthrop44 !! Ack!! 

@Sunnysmom can you please let us know what you think when you get them? Angela's videos are the prettiest I've seen these quads look. 

Spoiler
I'm still on the fence right now and what's going on ATM looking at pretty things perks up my day especially since I'm not getting cell reception over half the day (long story should be back home and back to normal soon).

Absolutely will sweet @niki172 ! 🥰😘🤗

I’ll try both the mascara and the liner and will report back @Sunnysmom 😘

Okie report time. The LE mascara can be skipped. The permanent Volume one is definitely better and $7 cheaper. @Sunnysmom 

Good to know your thoughts @blackkitty2014 thank you. I tried a mini sample of it and thought kind of thin tho I did like the dark inky black. I like volume better also. I saw zero teeny red effect did you . lol 

@Sunnysmom @blackkitty2014 and anyone else who knows am I allowed to post a link here to an online Singapore magazine site that explains the concept for the Chanel fall collection and gives color descriptions for all of the lips and nails? If not please let me know and I’ll remove it.

Thank you @blackkitty2014 🙏❤️

From what I gathered @Winthrop44 it sounds like their associates even think this nude collection and strategy  is a little too late tho needed for the line. 🤷🏻‍♀️ Love to see your article. 🥰

I think we can replace the period with<dot> and the mod should be okay with it @Winthrop44 
www<dot>nylon<dot>com<dot>sg/2022/08/chanel-goes-tone-on-tone-for-their-fall-winter-2022-makeup-collection/

196, 198, and 211.  I don't know all, I'm not impressed. 198 will be the only one I keep.  At least the scent isn't as strong as it is with the Rouge Coco, etc.

196 198 211.jpgchanel swatches.jpg

Oh no really @Ispend2much6 ? They look so pretty on you, sorry you’re not happy with ‘em. Maybe you’re getting used to the scent lol. She’s further luring you in. 😆 I got to have a peek at new tweed shadows and new collection as well today. Your swatches look so pink compared to what I saw! I like yours better I think . 🤣Very neutral nude very warm tones almost all of em I thought! Nude lovers will love I’m sure. 💞

@Sunnysmom  It's the same story as always; what looks mauvey pink on others turns orangeish on my lips. 196 turned a little gray on me.

Rats @Ispend2much6 .  It’s not bad enough that they change from what you think they’ll be on a swatch but then on lips to change too is frustrating. 😕 I got 211 and it looks a little warmer on me, more like a dark nude red. Interesting shade for sure. 

@Sunnysmom  Sounds good to me, but I know that isn't what you typically go for. 

5 Replies
testing