Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Chanel Updates

Share some pics, news, what are your 'must haves' for Chanel releases coming up?

Share your Chanel finds, reviews and loves!

Re: Chanel Updates

@blackkitty2014 I placed an order for it using my notes. I like that if it doesn’t work out I can return it and get my money back. 

Yup! Good idea @SportyGirly125 👍 

@Ispend2much6 Old. I thibk that collection came out 2 (maybe 3?) years ago. Pre-pandemic for sure.

@Mochapj  Thank you; that makes me sad/glad!

@Ispend2much6 I believe they’re all permanent items so you should still be able to find them if they appeal to you?

@Mochapj  I didn't see the eyeliner, but that's okay. 🙂

Jump in to post more swatches which you already seen 🤣😂 Chanel water blusher: Warm Pink on top and Light Pink on bottom . Courtesy from @Sunnysmom enabling 😂🤣

DD85D905-84BA-4FDB-8529-6F71E5FCC3B9.jpeg

gorgeous shades @blackkitty2014 . Warm pink looks lovely!

@makeitup305 @I originally didn’t ordered Warm Pink. I ordered a different shade but my SA mistakely sent the wrong shade and since @Sunnysmom loves it so much I decide to give it a try and keep it. It’s hard to say which shade I love more. 🤣😂

@blackkitty2014, these shades look gorgeous on you! Thanks for posting so we can see the difference between the shades and how they look against the skin!!

@TraceyEB @Are you gonna pick any up?

@blackkitty2014  Where did you get the light pink?  It was oos on Chanel's site.  Thanks!

I got it with my SA from the boutique @Ispend2much6 😘 Chanel did well with this collection. Everything is sold out so quickly 

Very pretty, @blackkitty2014 !  I really like the warm pink! 💖💖💖

It’s really pretty @Titian06 😍 

Love them on you @blackkitty2014 , so fresh and brightening! ( I think you and I enabled myself too then with the warm pink! There’s def enough differences between them tho. Truly. 😂

I’m surprised I like Warm Pink so much. Thx you @Sunnysmom 🌹

@blackkitty2014 Very pretty! Thanks for the swatches.

I'm sad that Chanel is replacing the Water Fresh Tint with the Complexion Touch. Can't we have both? I need to scour some stores near me for my shade, everywhere online is sold out 😞

@makeitup305 Complexion Touch isn’t replacing Water Fresh Tint. In fact they’ve updated the WFT formula to remove BHT and made some other tweaks, so they’re still very invested in it. They’re selling thru the old WFT formula now so most shades are sold out. When shades are restocked it’ll be the new formula, which is currently shown on the Chanel web site.  I guess it could change down the road if one or the other doesn’t sell well but for now we will have both. Not to worry!

Oh thanks for the info @Winthrop44 ! I'm glad that's the case. I always love how that foundation looks when I wear it.

testing