Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Chanel Updates

Share some pics, news, what are your 'must haves' for Chanel releases coming up?

Share your Chanel finds, reviews and loves!

Re: Chanel Updates

thanks @blackkitty2014 . I missed it but I'll keep checking back.

I’ll tag you if I see it pops up again @makeitup305 

@blackkitty2014, thanks so much for posting this - I just ordered one!!! I like the Hydra scent, too! 😘

Yay @TraceyEB 👍🌹

@blackkitty2014 @Thanks for the heads up. I’m curious about it. 

@SportyGirly125 It’s very similar to the TF shimmering body oils that we got from the gratis but this one is cheaper comparing to TF (TF 100ml for $100 while this is around 250 ml for $90). The sparkles are more fine and the scent is softer. It’s very similar scent if it’s not the same as Hydra skincare line

@blackkitty2014 I placed an order for it using my notes. I like that if it doesn’t work out I can return it and get my money back. 

Yup! Good idea @SportyGirly125 👍 

@Ispend2much6 Old. I thibk that collection came out 2 (maybe 3?) years ago. Pre-pandemic for sure.

@Mochapj  Thank you; that makes me sad/glad!

@Ispend2much6 I believe they’re all permanent items so you should still be able to find them if they appeal to you?

@Mochapj  I didn't see the eyeliner, but that's okay. 🙂

Jump in to post more swatches which you already seen 🤣😂 Chanel water blusher: Warm Pink on top and Light Pink on bottom . Courtesy from @Sunnysmom enabling 😂🤣

DD85D905-84BA-4FDB-8529-6F71E5FCC3B9.jpeg

gorgeous shades @blackkitty2014 . Warm pink looks lovely!

@makeitup305 @I originally didn’t ordered Warm Pink. I ordered a different shade but my SA mistakely sent the wrong shade and since @Sunnysmom loves it so much I decide to give it a try and keep it. It’s hard to say which shade I love more. 🤣😂

@blackkitty2014, these shades look gorgeous on you! Thanks for posting so we can see the difference between the shades and how they look against the skin!!

@TraceyEB @Are you gonna pick any up?

@blackkitty2014  Where did you get the light pink?  It was oos on Chanel's site.  Thanks!

I got it with my SA from the boutique @Ispend2much6 😘 Chanel did well with this collection. Everything is sold out so quickly 

Very pretty, @blackkitty2014 !  I really like the warm pink! 💖💖💖

It’s really pretty @Titian06 😍 

1 Reply
testing