Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Chanel Updates

Share some pics, news, what are your 'must haves' for Chanel releases coming up?

Share your Chanel finds, reviews and loves!

Re: Chanel Updates

Swatch of the Reve de Camellia illuminating powder from below 

B77E414B-B52D-495A-B6CD-304466C3CB19.png

For spring 2022

D165E8D2-C36C-4158-9B8C-FD25047CC0EE.png

This looks like such a beautiful shade @Mochapj . Better be available in US/CA! 

PSA @Sunnysmom and whoever else likes them...all of the RA Laques are LE. I just noticed the category was marked  "Limited Edition" on chanel.com, and since no individual shades were marked that way I did a Live Chat. They confirmed they are all LE!  I thought they were really nice. Oh well.

Missed this somehow @Winthrop44 . Thank you for this info! 💞

Chanel spring collection 

C1021E16-1ECC-4921-BD1B-9F11FB142E8F.png

Looks very fresh and pretty @Mochapj . 

@Mochapj  Thank you! I just hope this year's spring collection actually makes it to the US & Canada.

Do you know those lipsticks are Coco Flash or Coco Bloom or just straight lip balm @Mochapj 

@blackkitty2014  Spoke too soon, rouge coco baume

EE280C2F-3157-4443-9706-B81196C33E55.png

Thx you @Mochapj 🌹❤️

@blackkitty2014 I’m not sure; I’m not very familiar with the Chanel lip products and everything I’ve seen so far on this collection is not in English 🤣

Coming in with a new Chanel holiday bomb!😁

The eye quad is definitely very sparkly. I usually only buy products to truly use them but this one may be the exception because it’s a little tricky plus so pretty to look at also. 😂 It’s quite firm and glitzy and I don’t see myself reaching for it much unless any events or something. (Right, where am I going lol) I love that the lips are the satiny Allure formula. They look so festive too! Added goodies are the samples / gift bag from the sweet SA. Forgive pics if darker, it’s been gloomy! 💋💄

Lips are Pirate on top ( one of my HG red) , Emblematique ( neutral but blue leaning)  and Legendaire ( deeper berry version of Pirate almost) . 

@Titian06 @Winthrop44 @blackkitty2014 @itsfi @TraceyEB @Mochapj @curlychiquita @Ispend2much6 not sure who may want to see these. 

64D8B00E-B7FE-4AA3-A748-C9B0910981F2.jpeg

D4E78545-8A1C-4ABA-AAF6-C8F3C7F98253.jpeg

02E7371F-B08D-4FE6-8991-735BC00B737A.jpeg

The lipsticks are beautiful @Sunnysmom! The palette looks pretty but I know I already have the colors.  

Oh that’s good then @curlychiquita . I def do not. But I’m afraid I won’t wear these much either. Ugh. Do you? 

Thanks for the tag, @Sunnysmom !  Enjoy your goodies!  💖💖💖

Thanks @Titian06 ! 🤗

@Sunnysmom Thanks for the tag and the beautiful swatches. Enjoy your goodies! I wimped out on my quad and Pirate preorder and went for Emblematique instead in the end which hasn't arrived yet...did already receive Independante, which is up my alley with my skintone (fair, neutral-warm). Hoping I'll be able to pull off Emblematique.

Yeah prob not dumb on the quad @Winthrop44 ! It’s… so pretty but. 🥴

Ooh can’t wait to hear what you think about the lip. I’m sure you can! Love to see your Independante too, I bet it’s a gorgeous bright red? 

@Sunnysmom  @blackkitty2014  @curlychiquita   My photo doesn't quite capture the brightness of either of them but you can still get an idea of the color difference. Independante left, Emblematique right

lips.JPG

Thanks @Winthrop44 ! Oh that’s so pretty on you! I figured that would be the idea , it’s lovely!  

6,180 Replies
testing