Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Chanel Updates

Share some pics, news, what are your 'must haves' for Chanel releases coming up?

Share your Chanel finds, reviews and loves!

Re: Chanel Updates

Thanks @Titian06 ! 🤗

@Sunnysmom Thanks for the tag and the beautiful swatches. Enjoy your goodies! I wimped out on my quad and Pirate preorder and went for Emblematique instead in the end which hasn't arrived yet...did already receive Independante, which is up my alley with my skintone (fair, neutral-warm). Hoping I'll be able to pull off Emblematique.

Yeah prob not dumb on the quad @Winthrop44 ! It’s… so pretty but. 🥴

Ooh can’t wait to hear what you think about the lip. I’m sure you can! Love to see your Independante too, I bet it’s a gorgeous bright red? 

@Sunnysmom  @blackkitty2014  @curlychiquita   My photo doesn't quite capture the brightness of either of them but you can still get an idea of the color difference. Independante left, Emblematique right

lips.JPG

Thanks @Winthrop44 ! Oh that’s so pretty on you! I figured that would be the idea , it’s lovely!  

Thx you for the tag @Winthrop44. 🌹 I already ordered 147 but based on the swatch I think I need 176 as well 😘

@blackkitty2014  Hope you love it if you get it!

@Sunnysmom It's red with a touch of coral and some pink in it too. Very pretty. Will swatch next to Emblematique when that gets here so there's some point of reference.

@Sunnysmom wow your SA knows how to do it right! I was going to try and skip this collection to try and save my wallet, but I may have to pick some things up anyways. Love the swatches and the Chanel chain!

She is such a sweetie @niki172 ! Meant to tag you! 🤦🏻‍♀️ You prob do need to find your SA asap 😂! 🤗

What a treat @Sunnysmom . 💕🥰😍 can’t wait for mine to arrive 😘

I can’t wait to see yours @blackkitty2014 ! 😘

@SunnysmomThanks- Legendaire looks like it's made for me. 🙂  Pirate looks so great on your skintone.

I bet so too @Ispend2much6 ! That perfect berry we love! 

Swatches of the 747 Mediterranean quad, which appears to be out in Asia now

25654438-2E21-4F84-AB15-88EC424BFB5D.jpeg

8E9EF200-D6FF-4C7D-B55B-80BF229E1970.png

@Mochapj - I really like these colors!  Thanks for posting!  💖💖💖

Ok, trying again as the pics were reposted by angelnaked1. She has more pics & video on her IG.

Is it safe to say that our wallets say “ouch”? Thx you for posting @Winthrop44 .  Tag @Sunnysmom @cuz I know she would be excited to see

Thank you @blackkitty2014 ! LOVE as well! Darling pattern plus great colors. 🤩 Thanks @Winthrop44 ! Just saw this. Glad you could post it! 

@Winthrop44, omg, I can't take how cool these tweed buttons look! Sold!

@TraceyEB  Me too. LOVE!!

1 Reply
testing