Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Chanel Updates

Share some pics, news, what are your 'must haves' for Chanel releases coming up?

Share your Chanel finds, reviews and loves!

Re: Chanel Updates

Thanks @Winthrop44 ! Oh thatโ€™s so pretty on you! I figured that would be the idea , itโ€™s lovely!  

Thx you for the tag @Winthrop44. ๐ŸŒน I already ordered 147 but based on the swatch I think I need 176 as well ๐Ÿ˜˜

@blackkitty2014  Hope you love it if you get it!

@Sunnysmom It's red with a touch of coral and some pink in it too. Very pretty. Will swatch next to Emblematique when that gets here so there's some point of reference.

@Sunnysmom wow your SA knows how to do it right! I was going to try and skip this collection to try and save my wallet, but I may have to pick some things up anyways. Love the swatches and the Chanel chain!

She is such a sweetie @niki172 ! Meant to tag you! ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ You prob do need to find your SA asap ๐Ÿ˜‚! ๐Ÿค—

What a treat @Sunnysmom . ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜ canโ€™t wait for mine to arrive ๐Ÿ˜˜

I canโ€™t wait to see yours @blackkitty2014 ! ๐Ÿ˜˜

@SunnysmomThanks- Legendaire looks like it's made for me. ๐Ÿ™‚  Pirate looks so great on your skintone.

I bet so too @Ispend2much6 ! That perfect berry we love! 

Swatches of the 747 Mediterranean quad, which appears to be out in Asia now

25654438-2E21-4F84-AB15-88EC424BFB5D.jpeg

โ€ƒ

8E9EF200-D6FF-4C7D-B55B-80BF229E1970.png

โ€ƒ

@Mochapj - I really like these colors!  Thanks for posting!  ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–

Ok, trying again as the pics were reposted by angelnaked1. She has more pics & video on her IG.

Is it safe to say that our wallets say โ€œouchโ€? Thx you for posting @Winthrop44 .  Tag @Sunnysmom @cuz I know she would be excited to see

Thank you @blackkitty2014 ! LOVE as well! Darling pattern plus great colors. ๐Ÿคฉ Thanks @Winthrop44 ! Just saw this. Glad you could post it! 

@Winthrop44, omg, I can't take how cool these tweed buttons look! Sold!

@TraceyEB  Me too. LOVE!!

@Winthrop44 @TraceyEB - Count me in too!  That is one of my favorite textures and to see it on eye shadow is awesome!  ๐Ÿ˜

I love Chanel's holiday marketing photos.

Img_2021_10_18_21_10_13.jpegImg_2021_10_16_14_36_37~2.jpegImg_2021_10_16_13_33_24.jpegImg_2021_10_16_13_33_07.jpegImg_2021_10_16_13_34_40.jpeg

I preordered from Chanel direct the quad, which I will blame on @TraceyEB for posting these pictures, and Pirate l/s, which I will blame on @Sunnysmom for previously posted enticing swatches!  ๐Ÿ˜€ Excited!

@Winthrop44, I wear the enabling as a badge of honour! ๐Ÿ˜‡ The photos caused me to buy the advertised Rouge Allure lipstick in Emblematique. I mean, who doesn't want their lips looking satiny and sensual (per Chanel ad copy)!? I also plan to buy the shade Legendaire.

1 Reply
testing