Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Chanel Updates

Share some pics, news, what are your 'must haves' for Chanel releases coming up?

Share your Chanel finds, reviews and loves!

Re: Chanel Updates

What a treat @Sunnysmom . 💕🥰😍 can’t wait for mine to arrive 😘

I can’t wait to see yours @blackkitty2014 ! 😘

@SunnysmomThanks- Legendaire looks like it's made for me. 🙂  Pirate looks so great on your skintone.

I bet so too @Ispend2much6 ! That perfect berry we love! 

Swatches of the 747 Mediterranean quad, which appears to be out in Asia now

25654438-2E21-4F84-AB15-88EC424BFB5D.jpeg

8E9EF200-D6FF-4C7D-B55B-80BF229E1970.png

@Mochapj - I really like these colors!  Thanks for posting!  💖💖💖

Ok, trying again as the pics were reposted by angelnaked1. She has more pics & video on her IG.

Is it safe to say that our wallets say “ouch”? Thx you for posting @Winthrop44 .  Tag @Sunnysmom @cuz I know she would be excited to see

Thank you @blackkitty2014 ! LOVE as well! Darling pattern plus great colors. 🤩 Thanks @Winthrop44 ! Just saw this. Glad you could post it! 

@Winthrop44, omg, I can't take how cool these tweed buttons look! Sold!

@TraceyEB  Me too. LOVE!!

@Winthrop44 @TraceyEB - Count me in too!  That is one of my favorite textures and to see it on eye shadow is awesome!  😍

I love Chanel's holiday marketing photos.

Img_2021_10_18_21_10_13.jpegImg_2021_10_16_14_36_37~2.jpegImg_2021_10_16_13_33_24.jpegImg_2021_10_16_13_33_07.jpegImg_2021_10_16_13_34_40.jpeg

I preordered from Chanel direct the quad, which I will blame on @TraceyEB for posting these pictures, and Pirate l/s, which I will blame on @Sunnysmom for previously posted enticing swatches!  😀 Excited!

@Winthrop44, I wear the enabling as a badge of honour! 😇 The photos caused me to buy the advertised Rouge Allure lipstick in Emblematique. I mean, who doesn't want their lips looking satiny and sensual (per Chanel ad copy)!? I also plan to buy the shade Legendaire.

Ha @Winthrop44 can’t wait to see! Think you’ll love Pirate. Hope to order mine today with my SA! One of holiday releases I look most forward to! 💄

@Sunnysmom Me too! My favorite was the one with the Harmonie du Soir quad. I just looked up when that was from and it was 2012! Yikes!

It’s so scary how time flies @Winthrop44 ! I don’t know if I have that one, have to look it up. Was it quilted?! Gorgeous if so! 

@Sunnysmom Yes. It was the first eyeshadow with pinkish tones I ever got to work on me. This is from Beauty Look Book. I actually loved the texture of those eyeshadow duos too. Remember them?

harmonie.JPG

I do @Winthrop44 ! Love this pattern, so very pretty!  Lucky you, I have a tough time with pinks! Tried the one last spring and it’s ok but not great! 

@Sunnysmom Same. I think these were cooler toned than most, or more plummy, or ... je ne sais pas quoi! 😂

BTW am I allowed to post a pic like this on here? I tried to post a pic of the spring tweed quad and it told me I couldn't. Since I don't understand the difference maybe this one isn't ok either? 

testing