Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Chanel Updates

Share some pics, news, what are your 'must haves' for Chanel releases coming up?

Share your Chanel finds, reviews and loves!

Re: Chanel Updates

@itsfi that one is my fave for sure. Beautiful shade.

So beautiful!!

Beautiful on you @ChristalM ! Aren’t they so comfy?! It’s hard to not want more! Ugh! 

They’re comfortable to wear aren’t they @ChristalM . Excellent choices!

@blackkitty2014  beautiful! Looking at some more shades now...

I’m lusting over Chance, Dream, 122 and 124. The more I look, the more shades I want @ChristalM 😂🤣🥲

834BE0A5-1582-4A2E-884F-833B490FD5D8.jpeg

Top to bottom: 118 Radiant, 140 Alive, 144 Unexpected. My trio came with little cute coin bag (the one from the promo picture) thx to my lovely SA

The trio colors look pretty, @blackkitty2014! I especially like how Radiant looks.

@curlychiquita @They are actually really pretty. The colors are not super unique but they’re pretty and comfortable to wear. I wear Radiant today and it’s extra pretty when the sun shines on it 😘

@blackkitty2014  So glad you got the bag and your swatches are beautiful! Thanks! I absolutely love how 118 looks on you!

Thx you @Winthrop44 💕

Those look amazing on you and yay for the fun little bag @blackkitty2014 ! Those are the freebie bags that are so fun to get! 💞

Thx you @Sunnysmom 

Yay! So happy you received the coin bag @blackkitty2014💖 Beautiful swatches!!! 😍 I have 118 on the way and seeing your swatch of it, makes me happy with my choice! Enjoy your new lippies! 

Yay @itsfi I think you will love it. It somehow reminds me Tom Ford Indian Rose. I need to swatch them side by side. 😘

Rouge Coco Bloom #116 Dream, left vs Rouge Coco #496 Tendresse, right.

Dream.JPG

@Winthrop44 woo Dream is so pretty. I ordered the trio but I’m eyeing on both Chance and Dream as well.

@blackkitty2014  Oooh! The trio looks beautiful and the bonus bag is cute too. Hope you love it!

@Winthrop44 look liked that was a false advertising on Chanel end. Some YouTuber ordered the same and it just a carton box. No bag 😢. I was hoping for a cute coin bag 😘 

@blackkitty2014  I just saw that video! The exact same thing happened to that YouTuber the last time she ordered a set too. I think it may have been the Laques set last time.. That is really not right that they’re advertising them that way. I wonder if she called when it came without?

They are both really pretty thanks for showing @Winthrop44 . Love 496 darn it. I don’t have that one!! No no no. lol 

1 Reply
testing