Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Chanel Updates

Share some pics, news, what are your 'must haves' for Chanel releases coming up?

Share your Chanel finds, reviews and loves!

Re: Chanel Updates

The self control struggle is real. 😝 I’ve never been a big fan of the RC formula either, especially because a lot of them come off almost frosty looking on my lips. This is a good one though.

Oooouh!!! 😍 Both your new lippies are beautiful @Winthrop44! Thank you for the swatches! 116 is one of the shades I'm debating over. 

@itsfi  You're welcome! If you're more of a nude lover I think 116 Dream may be your best bet among the Blooms. I preordered 112 but am thinking it may be too dark/brown.

@Winthrop44, I went with 118, the first one I had my eye on. Should be here later this week. I'll see how that compares to the 2 colors you swatched - Tendresse is looking mighty pretty, too! All this talk with all you lovelies @Sunnysmom @blackkitty2014 is making me want them all! 😆

Oh great @itsfi , it’ll be fun to hear your thoughts! Hope you love it! Way to have good resolve too lovey! Teach me your ways  🤗

@itsfi  Hope you love it!

Here is the new Rose Ruban blush. It’s very pretty, soft and more saturated color. She’s pink! Reminds me of Rosewood in feel and pigment. I like the new direction of them. Rose RubanRose Ruban7486BBD4-0ED4-413B-B69E-DE497EF66278.jpeg

@blackkitty2014 @TraceyEB @Ispend2much6 @niki172 @itsfi 

@Sunnysmom  oh wow!!! I love it, its so beautiful. I think I might grab this one!

Oh fun @sabrinas , show us if you do! 😊 I think @Ispend2much6 and I had been commenting we needed a more pink blush from Chanel and I think they delivered ! 

@Sunnysmom   If I could get that blush to look on my cheeks the way it looks on your arm, I would probably get it.  Decisions....

It’s probably worth a try for sure @Ispend2much6 , I know you love subtle pinks. 🥰 

What a pretty blush @Sunnysmom! 😍 I like how there's a nice amount of pigment while still being a soft color! Thanks so much for the swatch and tag! 🤗

It is @itsfi . If only you were a blush girl now. 🤓🤔

Lol. Slowly getting there @Sunnysmom! 😉 There have been so many pretty blush releases! 😍 

And lucky you for not needing it @itsfi ! 🥰 I seem to even if I have been in the sun a little. 

@Sunnysmom, the “grass is greener” fits here. I get flushed so easily; a light breeze = pinky cheeks! Sometimes clownish. 😆 But we work with what we have, right?! 

Ha so true @itsfi tho I’m sure you have the perfect flush of color to the rest of us! 😊

That’s really sweet of you to say @Sunnysmom. 🤗 But my pink / red flush is not what anyone wants. 😆 

I’m sorry @itsfi , glad there are ways you can counteract it then ☺️. 

It’s all good @Sunnysmom. I’m used to it. And it does give me a “reason” to buy makeup. Hahaha! 😆  

@Sunnysmom  It's beautiful!  Glad to hear somebody likes them. So many grousing about the reformulation.

8 Replies
testing