Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Chanel Updates

Share some pics, news, what are your 'must haves' for Chanel releases coming up?

Share your Chanel finds, reviews and loves!

Re: Chanel Updates

@Sunnysmom Tendresse is really pretty. I hadn't purchased a Rouge Coco for many years but I do like this one a lot.

It really is @Winthrop44 , it looks so pretty for you. I haven’t either tho I think a few found their way to me not too long ago and it’s never my favorite formula. The colors always seem to get me tho. Have to work on that self control. 😊

The self control struggle is real. 😝 I’ve never been a big fan of the RC formula either, especially because a lot of them come off almost frosty looking on my lips. This is a good one though.

Oooouh!!! 😍 Both your new lippies are beautiful @Winthrop44! Thank you for the swatches! 116 is one of the shades I'm debating over. 

@itsfi  You're welcome! If you're more of a nude lover I think 116 Dream may be your best bet among the Blooms. I preordered 112 but am thinking it may be too dark/brown.

@Winthrop44, I went with 118, the first one I had my eye on. Should be here later this week. I'll see how that compares to the 2 colors you swatched - Tendresse is looking mighty pretty, too! All this talk with all you lovelies @Sunnysmom @blackkitty2014 is making me want them all! 😆

Oh great @itsfi , it’ll be fun to hear your thoughts! Hope you love it! Way to have good resolve too lovey! Teach me your ways  🤗

@itsfi  Hope you love it!

Here is the new Rose Ruban blush. It’s very pretty, soft and more saturated color. She’s pink! Reminds me of Rosewood in feel and pigment. I like the new direction of them. Rose RubanRose Ruban7486BBD4-0ED4-413B-B69E-DE497EF66278.jpeg

@blackkitty2014 @TraceyEB @Ispend2much6 @niki172 @itsfi 

@Sunnysmom  oh wow!!! I love it, its so beautiful. I think I might grab this one!

Oh fun @sabrinas , show us if you do! 😊 I think @Ispend2much6 and I had been commenting we needed a more pink blush from Chanel and I think they delivered ! 

@Sunnysmom   If I could get that blush to look on my cheeks the way it looks on your arm, I would probably get it.  Decisions....

It’s probably worth a try for sure @Ispend2much6 , I know you love subtle pinks. 🥰 

What a pretty blush @Sunnysmom! 😍 I like how there's a nice amount of pigment while still being a soft color! Thanks so much for the swatch and tag! 🤗

It is @itsfi . If only you were a blush girl now. 🤓🤔

Lol. Slowly getting there @Sunnysmom! 😉 There have been so many pretty blush releases! 😍 

And lucky you for not needing it @itsfi ! 🥰 I seem to even if I have been in the sun a little. 

@Sunnysmom, the “grass is greener” fits here. I get flushed so easily; a light breeze = pinky cheeks! Sometimes clownish. 😆 But we work with what we have, right?! 

Ha so true @itsfi tho I’m sure you have the perfect flush of color to the rest of us! 😊

That’s really sweet of you to say @Sunnysmom. 🤗 But my pink / red flush is not what anyone wants. 😆 

I’m sorry @itsfi , glad there are ways you can counteract it then ☺️. 

6 Replies
testing