Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Chanel Updates

Share some pics, news, what are your 'must haves' for Chanel releases coming up?

Share your Chanel finds, reviews and loves!

Re: Chanel Updates

@TraceyEB   Do you happen to have the blush Hyperfresh?  How does it look on you, warm or cool?  Debating...thanks!!

@Ispend2much6  I have both; hope this helps. RP came out here a few years ago with a different collection so I bought it back then but theyโ€™re quite different. RP is lighter, warmer, with shimmer. HF is cooler and matte00511EC5-8CCA-445F-9CAC-72E85C1EC093.jpeg

76A2B4FC-01C3-49D4-A25A-AA73913EDE28.jpeg

0A722DB2-B34C-4D2B-96E5-ACB13756A255.jpeg

@Mochapj  That is very helpful; thank you!  It seems like Canada gets the French releases earlier than us, Guerlain, Chanel...good for you!

Really pretty @Mochapj . Do you think RP is different now though maybe? Mine looks more shimmery if so. ๐Ÿค”

09A98B61-D9F7-446C-B88C-B6F3826EDD17.jpeg

@Sunnysmom Iโ€™m pretty sure theyโ€™re the same. Mine is also quite shimmery but I took my pictures in the dark this morning so it doesnโ€™t look as shimmery as it is IRL, though it does come across more on the finger than my arm

Yup makes sense @Mochapj ! Couldnโ€™t imagine they would change it lol. One SA did tell me she thought the latest Rosy liquid light drops were different however. Weird. 

@Ispend2much6, I don't have Hyperfresh, unfortunately. ๐Ÿ˜ž

Rose petillant is sold out on Chanel direct. ๐Ÿ˜ž  Hopefully it will show up at other retailers.

Rose Petillant is at Nordstrom now @Ispend2much6 @lipstick4soul . No discount but itโ€™s there. I donโ€™t see Rosy glow drop yet. 

@Ispend2much6, Rose Petillant looks like a permanent shade, so that's good news! The La Fleur et L'Eau collection should be in stores in ~2 weeks and Rose Petillant was paired with that collection, so fingers crossed it'll be at retailers soon!

@TraceyEB   Thanks for the good news!!

Awesome news thanks @TraceyEB ! I had been told mid to end March so it would correspond with Nordstrom extra points days etc also. ๐Ÿ˜Š

@Ispend2much6 Iโ€™ll let you know when I see it as my SA will give me heads up for you. ๐Ÿ˜˜

Iโ€™d love to hear too @Sunnysmom   I meant to order and when I got around to it, it was sold out. 

Oh man I hate that @lipstick4soul .  Iโ€™ll def let you know! ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜

Youโ€™re the best @Sunnysmom ๐Ÿ˜˜

So glad you snagged it @lipstick4soul ! ๐Ÿ˜˜

@Sunnysmom   Thanks!  I'm still debating.  On you it looks a little too warm; on TraceyEB it looks cool-toned.  I love the glow though.  What to do???  I could go broke with all of these new releases.  I want, I want!

I know @Ispend2much6 ! But maybe thatโ€™s the beauty of it that it can be so versatile on all of us?! Itโ€™s really flattering. And maybe on my own coloring itโ€™s is also a little off from my phone. Sigh. Donโ€™t I know it. I didnโ€™t think I was doing too badly until Chanel etc killed me! ๐Ÿ˜ฉ

@Sunnysmom   And new CT and BB...

@Ispend2much6 and Guerlain and Hermes and and and!! Help!! Lol. 

2 Replies
testing