Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Chanel Updates

Share some pics, news, what are your 'must haves' for Chanel releases coming up?

Share your Chanel finds, reviews and loves!

RE: Chanel Updates

Les beiges 2020

Chanel Updates

My Rose Petillant arrived today. @Sunnysmom described it well below. On my skintone, this blush looks like a rosy-raspberry and has a lavender shift. One of the prettiest blushes Chanel has made, IMO.

Chanel Rose Petillant blushChanel Rose Petillant blush

It's really pretty on you, @TraceyEB!

It's really pretty on you, @TraceyEB!

Re: It's really pretty on you, @TraceyEB!

@curlychiquita, thank you! I'm enamored with this shade!

Re: Chanel Updates

@TraceyEB I saw your photo and had to jump in to say that you look gorgeous.  I wasn't particularly interested in this blush before... but dang... you're selling it!

@missjeanie, that's very kind of you to say! It is a beautiful blush!

@TraceyEB   @Sunnysmom   If both of you say that, then I guess I need to go for it. 🙂

You will love it @Ispend2much6 🥰

@Ispend2much6, it won't disappoint! 🙂

Wow @TraceyEB that is just gorgeous on you!

@Winthrop44 @Titian06 @eshoe, thank you so much for your lovely comments!!

The blush looks great on you, @TraceyEB !  It also goes great with your lippie!  💖💖💖

That is a beautiful shade on you, @TraceyEB 😊

Oh @TraceyEB it’s just amazing on you! I love it! It’s truly a great one. Maybe best one ever I agree! What’s your lippie?! Gorg too! 😘

@Sunnysmom, thank you! I don't think I have a blush shade quite like it. The lipstick is Lisa Eldridge's Velvet Myth, which might be my fave from that release.

Oh yeah that is a total winner. I love it too @TraceyEB . Good reminder to haul it out lol. I like it with this blush a lot. Hey the new Mac Glow play  blush in Rosy Does It is very similar in a creme version. You may love it too. I just picked it up other day. Was going to swatch them tomorrow. 😊

@Sunnysmom, Rosy Does It looks like a perfect cool rose blush! I'm definitely going to pick it up. Thanks for suggesting it!!

@TraceyEB Here are the 2 I bought and compared to Chanel Rose Petillant. 
Top is No Shame, Rosy Does It and then Rose P. On arm No Shame and Rose P look more similar but on cheek Rosy D It actually looks closer due to the shift in them :). Imho. And Rosy Does It has most pigment of all of them I saw also. Just FYI. 😘No Shame, Rosy Does It, Rose PetillantNo Shame, Rosy Does It, Rose Petillant

Left is No Shame, right is Rosy Does ItLeft is No Shame, right is Rosy Does It

@Sunnysmom, both MAC shades are gorgeous! Really appreciate the descriptions and comparisons to Rose P. Rosy Does It has been ordered; seriously considering No Shame.

Hope you love @TraceyEB ! Think you will. Texture is great. Very happy with both so far! 

@Sunnysmom, thanks for recommending Rosy Does It - it's a lovely shade! The texture of these blushes is really interesting!  🙂

22 Replies
testing