Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Chanel Updates

Share some pics, news, what are your 'must haves' for Chanel releases coming up?

Share your Chanel finds, reviews and loves!

Re: Chanel Updates

@Sunnysmom I’m pretty sure they’re the same. Mine is also quite shimmery but I took my pictures in the dark this morning so it doesn’t look as shimmery as it is IRL, though it does come across more on the finger than my arm

Yup makes sense @Mochapj ! Couldn’t imagine they would change it lol. One SA did tell me she thought the latest Rosy liquid light drops were different however. Weird. 

@Ispend2much6, I don't have Hyperfresh, unfortunately. 😞

Rose petillant is sold out on Chanel direct. 😞  Hopefully it will show up at other retailers.

Rose Petillant is at Nordstrom now @Ispend2much6 @lipstick4soul . No discount but it’s there. I don’t see Rosy glow drop yet. 

@Ispend2much6, Rose Petillant looks like a permanent shade, so that's good news! The La Fleur et L'Eau collection should be in stores in ~2 weeks and Rose Petillant was paired with that collection, so fingers crossed it'll be at retailers soon!

@TraceyEB   Thanks for the good news!!

Awesome news thanks @TraceyEB ! I had been told mid to end March so it would correspond with Nordstrom extra points days etc also. 😊

@Ispend2much6 I’ll let you know when I see it as my SA will give me heads up for you. 😘

I’d love to hear too @Sunnysmom   I meant to order and when I got around to it, it was sold out. 

Oh man I hate that @lipstick4soul .  I’ll def let you know! 😘😘

You’re the best @Sunnysmom 😘

So glad you snagged it @lipstick4soul ! 😘

@Sunnysmom   Thanks!  I'm still debating.  On you it looks a little too warm; on TraceyEB it looks cool-toned.  I love the glow though.  What to do???  I could go broke with all of these new releases.  I want, I want!

I know @Ispend2much6 ! But maybe that’s the beauty of it that it can be so versatile on all of us?! It’s really flattering. And maybe on my own coloring it’s is also a little off from my phone. Sigh. Don’t I know it. I didn’t think I was doing too badly until Chanel etc killed me! 😩

@Sunnysmom   And new CT and BB...

@Ispend2much6 and Guerlain and Hermes and and and!! Help!! Lol. 

@Sunnysmom   Was the Guerlain spring released yet?  I missed it if so.

Nope not to my knowledge @Ispend2much6! Still on the lookout! 🥰

Chanel Updates

New eye products available via Chanel direct. (Erin is pretty quick to show swatches on her YT channel.)

RE: Chanel Updates

Les beiges 2020

testing