Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Chanel Updates

Share some pics, news, what are your 'must haves' for Chanel releases coming up?

Share your Chanel finds, reviews and loves!

Re: Chanel Updates

@Sunnysmom Thank you. That’s so sweet of you. I’m going to try to control myself until January.

Good control @Winthrop44 ! Maybe I can learn from you. Mine seems to have gone out the window this year. 🤦🏻‍♀️Keep us posted what you get if you think of it! 😘

RE: Chanel Updates

Re: RE: Chanel Updates

@BeansCat  Thanks for all the swatches and comparisons, super helpful!!!  And super cute cat 🙂 

Top to bottom: C 32 vastness, 28 desert wind, TF burnished copper, TF fleur neige, CT Mona Lisa, C patine bronze, H smoke, C pourpre profond. Hope these help

Helpful swatches for dupes on 26 quartz rose. Top to bottom C26, TF 04, TF 03, GA 27, C 846, TF golden peach, TF Sphinx, C 24 rising sun, CT rose gold

Thx you for the swatches @BeansCat and don’t nobody dare mess up your makeup when that cutie kitty guarding 😘😍

@BeansCat - Your assistant is adorable!  💖💖💖

It keeps messing up with em I try to post.

Warm memories swatches on light skin tone. In person it almost cast a grayish tone. On liquid eyeshadow I used my finger to blend and the 2nd is just with wand set down. Once dried they set down and don’t budge what so ever on me.

@BeansCat now I want couple liquid eye shadows 😘😍🥰

Chanel Desert Dream 2020 collection swatches. I got these screenshots from Aniko Vida. Go watch her YouTube if you like to see more 😘😍

B285C94A-CA62-4E0C-AFA5-3AA50CA2825A.png829EC85F-DB8F-46CD-8CA7-AE0B8E4B94ED.png6BF07C30-7235-42F6-9C73-183F5BFC765B.png7327EC82-8A37-4830-A2B6-92022B73DD1A.png5E4DC9D1-10B9-48BF-A64E-F4BDEA7AD56F.pngE25D033E-1737-435A-9A15-8A559F940DD0.png1F4E57D6-5B25-42F2-8792-086BA041A82C.pngC401CD76-4249-458E-BC83-F0BA9B06C2C5.png8D82CF0D-BA02-4AAB-B4AA-97FB0D73371E.png

@blackkitty2014, I saw the collection in store today to p...

@blackkitty2014, I saw the collection in store today to pre-order, and the Warm Memories quad had such beautiful dusty mauve shades that I ordered it along with liquid shadows in Vastness and Rose Quartz, and the highlighter, which is indeed powdery and pretty.

RE: Re: Chanel Updates

I bought four of the liquid eyeshadows bc I found them very interesting. I have dupes but I caved and bought warm memories as well. I wasn’t sure so skipped on the highlighter and everything else. Do you all want swatches when it comes in?

Re: RE: Re: Chanel Updates

Yes please @BeansCat 😍

I missed this @blackkitty2014 , thank you. Not sure what I think. Looks very warm. May actually make a pass but not sure yet! Will look at YouTube also. 

@blackkitty2014, thanks for posting. I watched the video yesterday and am interested in the highlighter and maybe a liquid eyeshadow and cream bronzer. I like the Warm Memories quad but feel I have the shades through my Suqqu eyeshadows. Anything catch your eye?

Thanks for posting @blackkitty2014 

I think this might be the first collection I skip entirely. Nothing swatched the way I thought it would based on the press-day photos I'd seen 😞

@Mochapj @TraceyEB @Sunnysmom the weird thing is I want the 2 lipsticks the most 😘 I kinda like the Warm Memory quad too but I’m pretty sure I have double, triple dupes in my stash already 😂🤣🤪

Oddly ( or with relief!) I think I can live without this collection. While lovely,  I think the quads are very similar to past neutral natural one and lips look too warm for me and not too remarkable. I hope... ! I’m anxious to see any new reds of course! But so glad if you guys love them! @blackkitty2014 @TraceyEB Appears @Mochapj may feel same?

@Sunnysmom Yeah, I feel the same. Which is fine, since I want most of those new TF Soleil palettes I posted yesterday so I’m happy to put my funds towards something I’m more excited about ☺️

2 Replies
testing