Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Chanel Updates

Share some pics, news, what are your 'must haves' for Chanel releases coming up?

Share your Chanel finds, reviews and loves!

Re: Chanel Updates

@blackkitty2014, thanks for posting. I watched the video yesterday and am interested in the highlighter and maybe a liquid eyeshadow and cream bronzer. I like the Warm Memories quad but feel I have the shades through my Suqqu eyeshadows. Anything catch your eye?

Thanks for posting @blackkitty2014 

I think this might be the first collection I skip entirely. Nothing swatched the way I thought it would based on the press-day photos I'd seen 😞

@Mochapj @TraceyEB @Sunnysmom the weird thing is I want the 2 lipsticks the most 😘 I kinda like the Warm Memory quad too but I’m pretty sure I have double, triple dupes in my stash already 😂🤣🤪

Oddly ( or with relief!) I think I can live without this collection. While lovely,  I think the quads are very similar to past neutral natural one and lips look too warm for me and not too remarkable. I hope... ! I’m anxious to see any new reds of course! But so glad if you guys love them! @blackkitty2014 @TraceyEB Appears @Mochapj may feel same?

@Sunnysmom Yeah, I feel the same. Which is fine, since I want most of those new TF Soleil palettes I posted yesterday so I’m happy to put my funds towards something I’m more excited about ☺️

Absolutely @Mochapj . It’s so satisfying to feel the joy of getting something you really want and love! 🥰

@blackkitty2014, (ahem) lipsticks you say, Kitty? The orange and vibrant purple in Warm Memories are very close to same shades in Chanel's Mystere et Intensite quad.

@TraceyEB I was good the whole year with lipsticks but the last 2 months some how my haul becomes somewhat lipstick haul 😂🤣

@blackkitty2014, lol! I blame Lisa E. for the significant increase to my lipstick stash this year! 🙂

@TraceyEB I can blame LE, Chanel, Bond no 9 , Gucci and myself for mine! Ugg. @blackkitty2014 

Chanel Spring-Summer 2020 Collection available on Chanel US direct. Good news - a lot of the collection is in the permanent line; the highlighter is LE.

Image6979378566163938848.jpg

@TraceyEB Oh boy you’re so fast. I’m about to post this. I said I will skip but now I want couple items. 😂 Are you eyeing on anything?

RE: Chanel Updates

Re: RE: Chanel Updates

Do we have a release date yet for the spring collection? 

Re: RE: Chanel Updates

@lovelykatya  I've been told the 3rd of January

Stylo- 34 Contour Brun 36 Contour Mauve

Any fragrance and beauty order on chanel dot com with code REVITALIZE will receive (while supplies last) a complimentary deluxe sample of Sublimage Creme.

(I got this from beautylookbook dot com )

It also may be combine with INTHEBAG for overnight shipping.

691ACFC2-71A7-48A4-844C-0F3676970D26.png

Chanel Cyber Monday. You’re not helping Chanel. 😂🤣 Edit: The price is going up by $3 😮

@blackkitty2014, I was not prepared for this! How do you like the Duo de Camelias highlighter?

@TraceyEB i like it.  It's actually pretty wearable.  I used the Sonia G fan brush #3 (i think) as usually.  I can try again tomorrow to see if i can take a better picture of it.

1 Reply
testing