Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Chanel Updates

Share some pics, news, what are your 'must haves' for Chanel releases coming up?

Share your Chanel finds, reviews and loves!

Re: RE: Chanel Updates

@Sunnysmom Ya I probably end up with at least 1 lipstick anyway. I canโ€™t decide which color I want the most. They are all so pretty. I probably return TF Soleil quad #1 and 3 unopened so I can invest more in Chanel this year ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿ˜‰

Yes definitely @blackkitty2014! I would do that. I think itโ€™s a much prettier collection and why waste precious monies. :). Imho. Lol. 

RE: Chanel Updates

Shouldnโ€™t have purchased the lipstick.... but the swatches of The Noble one on the model was so pretty. But I passed on the eyeliner thatโ€™s how Iโ€™m making myself feel more justified about it lol

I asked them about the $45 price on Live Chat and they said they're in LE special cases. Not worth $7 more to me but....

@Winthrop44, that's an interesting answer considering the lipsticks in red cases only cost $38. The limited edition Rouge Allure Velvet No. 5 lipstick in the red case is still available.

Agreed. I think itโ€™s more like โ€œTom Ford gets more for a lipstick why shouldnโ€™t weโ€ syndrome.

RE: Chanel Updates

I was wondering if anyone would be willing to post swatches of the Chanel Rouge duo ultra Tenue if you have them. Iโ€™ve been hearing really wonderful things about these lipsticks.

@BeansCat  I think Sabrina at The Beauty Look Book swatched some recently.

Chanel Updates

Holiday 2019 - more swatches of the holiday quad, this one courtesy of IG dailydoseofmkup.

@TraceyEB, Is that a gray or greenish? I'm really liking...

@TraceyEB, Is that a gray or greenish? I'm really liking this quad.

@TraceyEB, Thanks. I'm going to say dark khaki is leaning...

@TraceyEB, Thanks. I'm going to say dark khaki is leaning to the greenish side then. Perfect 4 colors!

Re: @TraceyEB, Thanks. I'm going to say dark khaki is leaning...

@Luvstravel, yes, definitely green!

Re: @TraceyEB, Is that a gray or greenish? I'm really liking...

@Luvstravel, good question! Chanel describes the shades as "dark khaki, soft peach, bronze khaki and chocolate." Gorgeous!!

Re: Chanel Updates

@TraceyEB @blackkitty2014 I am way too excited about this collection! ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿป

Thx @TraceyEB .  This looks so much more pigmented than the ones Bubbly Michelle posted.  I'm excited for this holiday collection regardless ๐Ÿ™‚

@blackkitty2014, I am, too! Love the shades in this palette!

@blackkitty2014, I am, too! Love the shades in this palette!

Chanel Updates

Chanel Holiday - lipstick swatches courtesy of IG bubblymichelle; lipsticks photo from ErinNicoleTV who has posted a Chanel Holiday preview on her YT channel.

Chanel Updates

Chanel Holiday swatches (top-bottom): highlighter, two eyeshadow singles, and the quad. The collection is called Les Ornements de Chanel.

New Chanel Ink Fusion in Rouge Noir. First impression - slight smell/ taste, very thin at first but evens out, no bleed yet, dries down to good oxblood flatter shade. Not too purple which I was glad of.  A dab of new blackened gloss in 816 makes it super vampy. Love it!  Compares to Velvet Extreme lipstick in Rouge Obscur. @TraceyEB @Ispend2much6 @meganlisa @WinglessOne @2manyperfumes @curlychiquita Ink fusion in Rouge NoirInk fusion in Rouge Noir

Indoor lightingIndoor lighting

Outdoor before dry downOutdoor before dry down

Rouge Obscur lipstick top, Rouge Noir ink bottomRouge Obscur lipstick top, Rouge Noir ink bottom

@Sunnysmom, thank you for the swatches and review of the...

@Sunnysmom, thank you for the swatches and review of the Fusion Ink formula!! The shade is gorgeous! ๐Ÿ’‹

@Sunnysmom Love!!!

testing