Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Brand Loyal
|

Chanel Updates

Share some pics, news, what are your 'must haves' for Chanel releases coming up?

Share your Chanel finds, reviews and loves!

Re: @TraceyEB, Is that a gray or greenish? I'm really liking...

@Luvstravel, good question! Chanel describes the shades as "dark khaki, soft peach, bronze khaki and chocolate." Gorgeous!!

Re: Chanel Updates

@TraceyEB @blackkitty2014 I am way too excited about this collection! πŸ’ƒπŸ»

Thx @TraceyEB .  This looks so much more pigmented than the ones Bubbly Michelle posted.  I'm excited for this holiday collection regardless Smiley Happy

@blackkitty2014, I am, too! Love the shades in this palette!

@blackkitty2014, I am, too! Love the shades in this palette!

Chanel Updates

Chanel Holiday - lipstick swatches courtesy of IG bubblymichelle; lipsticks photo from ErinNicoleTV who has posted a Chanel Holiday preview on her YT channel.

null

null

Chanel Updates

Chanel Holiday swatches (top-bottom): highlighter, two eyeshadow singles, and the quad. The collection is called Les Ornements de Chanel.

null

null

New Chanel Ink Fusion in Rouge Noir. First impression - slight smell/ taste, very thin at first but evens out, no bleed yet, dries down to good oxblood flatter shade. Not too purple which I was glad of.  A dab of new blackened gloss in 816 makes it super vampy. Love it!  Compares to Velvet Extreme lipstick in Rouge Obscur. @TraceyEB @Ispend2much6 @meganlisa @WinglessOne @2manyperfumes @curlychiquita 6733E05F-FFD7-45B8-95D7-DCC0A1199D03.jpegInk fusion in Rouge Noir

D7A793FB-7047-4D63-BEC1-5360FA023628.jpegIndoor lighting

0BF8BA92-49A8-4FED-89C1-B72B480ABD4B.jpegOutdoor before dry down

84C5E2A1-F1A6-4524-B13A-96D24B9B5ECA.jpegRouge Obscur lipstick top, Rouge Noir ink bottom

@Sunnysmom, thank you for the swatches and review of the...

@Sunnysmom, thank you for the swatches and review of the Fusion Ink formula!! The shade is gorgeous! πŸ’‹

@Sunnysmom Love!!!

You may neeeed it @meganlisa ! πŸ€—

@Sunnysmom Tempting.  Chanel is so hard to resist.  A favorite brand, as you know!

Ha Don’t we just @meganlisa ! 

The color is gorgeous,  @Sunnysmom!  Thank you for reviewing it for us!

It’s a fun one for sure @curlychiquita ! πŸ€—

Thanks for the tag @Sunnysmom ! Rouge Noir is beautiful! 

Do it @WinglessOne ! πŸ€—

Great color, @Sunnysmom!

It’s moody and fun for fall isn’t it @Titian06! Even tho it’s 80 degrees 😊. 

@blackkitty2014  prob too dark for you but wanted to tag. Same @Ispend2much6 ! πŸ₯°

Thx you for posting @Sunnysmom As gorgeous as it is, I’m saving for the holiday collection πŸ˜‚πŸ€© I want at least the quad and the highlighter. Oh boy, troubles ahead lol πŸ˜‚ 

Yup I hear you @blackkitty2014 ! I was thinking one little lippie didn’t matter that much. 🀣 can’t wait for Chanel holiday also! 

2 Replies