Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Chanel Updates

Share some pics, news, what are your 'must haves' for Chanel releases coming up?

Share your Chanel finds, reviews and loves!

Re: Chanel Updates

You may neeeed it @meganlisa ! 🤗

@Sunnysmom Tempting.  Chanel is so hard to resist.  A favorite brand, as you know!

Ha Don’t we just @meganlisa ! 

The color is gorgeous,  @Sunnysmom!  Thank you for reviewing it for us!

It’s a fun one for sure @curlychiquita ! 🤗

Thanks for the tag @Sunnysmom ! Rouge Noir is beautiful! 

Do it @WinglessOne ! 🤗

Great color, @Sunnysmom!

It’s moody and fun for fall isn’t it @Titian06! Even tho it’s 80 degrees 😊

@blackkitty2014  prob too dark for you but wanted to tag. Same @Ispend2much6 ! 🥰

Thx you for posting @Sunnysmom As gorgeous as it is, I’m saving for the holiday collection 😂🤩 I want at least the quad and the highlighter. Oh boy, troubles ahead lol 😂 

Yup I hear you @blackkitty2014 ! I was thinking one little lippie didn’t matter that much. 🤣 can’t wait for Chanel holiday also! 

Chanel Updates

NEW Rouge Allure Ink Fusion, Rouge Allure Ink Metallic, and Le Rouge DuoUltra Tenue available on Chanel direct. They launch in stores in Canada at the end of Sept; they ship to stores in US on Oct 7.

The new RA Ink Fusions are up on chanel.com!

Chanel Updates

NEW!! Blush shade Coral Red 450 and Ultra Le Teint Velvet foundation have been released and both are in the regular line. Coral Red can be found in Chanel's Joues Contraste blush range (marked new). Blush swatch courtesy of IG beauty_bycamellia. Angela van Rose (YouTube) reviews the foundation and compares it to the discontinued Perfection Lumiere Velvet foundation.

That coral red shade is so beautiful. <333

RE: Chanel Updates

Holiday 2019. I want all of it!!!

Re: RE: Chanel Updates

@shimmerbait I want all of it too.  Won't do it, but do want it.  Can't wait to see swatches.

The more I see this, the more I think I need to budget $2-300 this fall just for Chanel makeup. So gorgeous.  Ugh 😝 

I love the design!  The 2 single shadows are calling my name,  i can't wait to see the swatches of everything! 

@shimmerbait   Thanks (a lot! lol) for the info!  Tough choices...Christmas presents for the kids, or me... just kidding.  Me.

2-3 lipsticks, the eye liner, and the highlighter.  That's not so bad.

testing