Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

Thanks, @PinkEvergreen-I am set on sheet masks for another solid month ๐Ÿ˜‚ 

@eshoe awesome!!!!!! Yeah I had a similar experience with @itsfi  โ€œGenerousโ€™ doesnโ€™t even BEGIN to cover it!! ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–

It was pretty incredible, @mermadelove. So very thoughtful of her!

This is so nice; I love your mask mail, @eshoe!

For a second I read your comment โ€˜mask mallโ€™ which would be fitting, too, @curlychiquita ๐Ÿ˜†

Ohhhhh, @eshoe, your daughter is ... wow! โค๏ธ She's a sweetheart and hearing her very kind words just made my heart smile. ๐Ÿ™‚  Enjoy your time masking with your daughter. 

Eek!!! So cute! (Minus the compact which is going on a straw hat I think....or a scarf:)Eek!!! So cute! (Minus the compact which is going on a straw hat I think....or a scarf:)

@itsfi ready to go! She just loves these (and the Aโ€™PIEAU banana mask she used last night๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ)!

@eshoe

LOVE it! Thank you for sharing! Yay! The Aโ€™Pieu banana milk mask is a nice one; happy to hear she likes it!

Awww that is sooo sweet!!! Enjoy your new goodies!!! @eshoe

Thank you, @veronika23๐Ÿ˜Š!

@eshoe,

Unicorn Mail from @itsfi is bound to be a generous surprise!  How sweet of her to include your daughter in her gifting!    ๐Ÿ™‚

I know, @tsavorite-sheet masks are so much fun for my daughter, and at her age, way better then traditional masks because as soon as she decides timeโ€™s up, she can just peel it off instead of having to scrub scrub rinse it away. We love our masking time and @itsfi just gave us many more girlโ€™s nights in to celebrate๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š I am really touched by her thoughtfulness.

@eshoe So nice that you can share that quality time with your daughter ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ’• 

@itsfi Bringing families together, one mask at a time ๐Ÿ˜

โ˜บ๏ธ @PinkEvergreen

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ @PinkEvergreen

@eshoe @itsfi is the FAIRY GODMOTHER of masks ! I had a similar reaction when I retrieved my mail! She told me she was sending the DE Sukari babyfacial and 1 sheet mask but just like you, multiplication happened! Both your daughter and yourself must be very happy with your surprises! Have fun, to both of you! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

After I posted, I was thinking to myself how much I have learned from her, and how helpful that has been in terms of taking good care of my skin, @keana1. She has been such an encouragement to me! A million thanks, @itsfi๐ŸŒŸ

@eshoe  @keana1  awww, you're making me blush. I've learned so much from both of you and am really appreciative of your friendships. I've learned a lot from just being on BIC, whether sitting in the background taking it all in, or being more engaged on the boards. Everyone has so much to offer and I feel like I've gained so much. โค๏ธ โค๏ธ

@eshoe@itsfi Youโ€™re both amazing! ๐Ÿค—

The same can be said for you, @keana1๐Ÿ˜Š!

@eshoe Youโ€™re so sweet, thanks! ๐Ÿค—

2 Replies
testing