Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

Aw thanks @itsfi! Yes I agree! So many great people on BIC! ๐Ÿ™‚

@itsfi @mermadelove is it so wrong those cookies are what stopped me? They look SO good, there is nothing like home made๐Ÿ˜Š! I am so happy to see you were the recipient of such kindness, you do so much for everyone here, itsfi. Enjoy all of your new goodies-Sunday Riley even-wow!!! The exterior packaging is adorable, too;) very sweet.

Awww, thank you @eshoe!  @mermadelove is very generous. As for the cookies, they were the first thing I saw when I opened the box and, I have to say that I had an internal debate at that point - "do I eat a cookie or take pictures first?" I knew I should take the pictures first, but the cookies looked so good. So I compromised and took a pic of the cookies first, then took the other photos while nibbling on one of the cookies. I thought that was fair, no? LOL! ๐Ÿ˜‰ 

Fair and wise, @itsfi๐Ÿ˜‰

@itsfi,

You got Mermaid Mail!    So cute!   ๐Ÿ™‚    @mermadelove is the best- and she bakes!

Yes, @tsavorite! Mermaid mail. It's so much! @mermadelove really went all out. โค๏ธ 

So a couple of weeks ago, @itsfi mentioned she planned to send me one of the eye masks I was interested in trying. I checked my mail today, and guess what?

What itsfi offered:2A61B0EE-5F2D-49A6-8AD2-15073701865C.jpeg

What itsfi sent๐Ÿ˜ณ:The eye mask somehow multiplied in transit!The eye mask somehow multiplied in transit!She asked if there was a mask my daughter would be interested in, and I said if anything, she would love the little Facetory stickers from the summer box. Not only did she send her stickers (thatโ€™s when my daughter proclaimed โ€œI LOVE ITSFI!โ€ But also...the adorable Sephora pin set!!! C3C15746-8B87-4607-BEBF-EB62A003A7F1.jpeg

Oh, itsfi. What sweet fun and fantastic masking you sent our way. My daughter asked me if you were an undercover ๐Ÿ˜‡ angel, and it kinda seems that way!

I have SO MANY new masks to try, as does my daughter. It will be a challenge to know where to start! I havenโ€™t tried ANY of the Whole Foods masks yet, but wanted to after reading other BICers reviews. And she sent one for each of us of 5 different ones from their line, just wow!!!

Thank you so very much for your kindness and overwhelming generosity. I am so humbled and grateful! Many, many thanksโ˜บ๏ธ You really are an undercover angel๐Ÿ˜‰

I am starting to think @itsfi may be an undercover angel too! I keep seeing all  of the wonderful things she does for everyone and how kind she is over all, and I just have to say WOW. 

@ReadPanda  

You are so sweet. โค๏ธ  Thank you so much for your kind words! ๐Ÿ™‚

AWWWWWH!!! Everything about this gift just warms my heart!!! So much love!!! @eshoe @itsfi

Yep, @SchylarR, I have much to be thankful forโ˜บ๏ธ

What a sweet surprise from @itsfi !!!  How fun for you and your daughter to mask together, @eshoe!!! โค๏ธ  

Those who mask together, laugh together, @Tamara76-itโ€™s impossible not to๐Ÿ˜!

@eshoe @itsfi Awww, thatโ€™s so sweet ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ™

Thanks, @PinkEvergreen-I am set on sheet masks for another solid month ๐Ÿ˜‚ 

@eshoe awesome!!!!!! Yeah I had a similar experience with @itsfi  โ€œGenerousโ€™ doesnโ€™t even BEGIN to cover it!! ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–

It was pretty incredible, @mermadelove. So very thoughtful of her!

This is so nice; I love your mask mail, @eshoe!

For a second I read your comment โ€˜mask mallโ€™ which would be fitting, too, @curlychiquita ๐Ÿ˜†

Ohhhhh, @eshoe, your daughter is ... wow! โค๏ธ She's a sweetheart and hearing her very kind words just made my heart smile. ๐Ÿ™‚  Enjoy your time masking with your daughter. 

Eek!!! So cute! (Minus the compact which is going on a straw hat I think....or a scarf:)Eek!!! So cute! (Minus the compact which is going on a straw hat I think....or a scarf:)

@itsfi ready to go! She just loves these (and the Aโ€™PIEAU banana mask she used last night๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ)!

testing