Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

@eshoe

LOVE it! Thank you for sharing! Yay! The Aโ€™Pieu banana milk mask is a nice one; happy to hear she likes it!

Awww that is sooo sweet!!! Enjoy your new goodies!!! @eshoe

Thank you, @veronika23๐Ÿ˜Š!

@eshoe,

Unicorn Mail from @itsfi is bound to be a generous surprise!  How sweet of her to include your daughter in her gifting!    ๐Ÿ™‚

I know, @tsavorite-sheet masks are so much fun for my daughter, and at her age, way better then traditional masks because as soon as she decides timeโ€™s up, she can just peel it off instead of having to scrub scrub rinse it away. We love our masking time and @itsfi just gave us many more girlโ€™s nights in to celebrate๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š I am really touched by her thoughtfulness.

@eshoe So nice that you can share that quality time with your daughter ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ’• 

@itsfi Bringing families together, one mask at a time ๐Ÿ˜

โ˜บ๏ธ @PinkEvergreen

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ @PinkEvergreen

@eshoe @itsfi is the FAIRY GODMOTHER of masks ! I had a similar reaction when I retrieved my mail! She told me she was sending the DE Sukari babyfacial and 1 sheet mask but just like you, multiplication happened! Both your daughter and yourself must be very happy with your surprises! Have fun, to both of you! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

After I posted, I was thinking to myself how much I have learned from her, and how helpful that has been in terms of taking good care of my skin, @keana1. She has been such an encouragement to me! A million thanks, @itsfi๐ŸŒŸ

@eshoe  @keana1  awww, you're making me blush. I've learned so much from both of you and am really appreciative of your friendships. I've learned a lot from just being on BIC, whether sitting in the background taking it all in, or being more engaged on the boards. Everyone has so much to offer and I feel like I've gained so much. โค๏ธ โค๏ธ

@eshoe@itsfi Youโ€™re both amazing! ๐Ÿค—

The same can be said for you, @keana1๐Ÿ˜Š!

@eshoe Youโ€™re so sweet, thanks! ๐Ÿค—

Awww - Y'all I received the most fabulous birthday surprise (a little late, but that was perfect to add to the surprise!) from my amazing friend, @ZombieMetroAnt!!!!   This was the perfect pick me up that I needed to get me through the last few weeks due to a lot of stuff that hit me at once on the family and personal front.  Things have gotten better, but the friendship of so many wonderful ladies here on BIC helped me get through the worst of it and Z's gift was the little extra boost I needed to shake off some of the doldrums that hung around.

091518zgift.png

How perfect is everything in this gift?  The Wonder Woman lunchbox is totally me, the unicorn tote and mermaid tail earrings are so fabulous, and the llama pic and Aqua Net pillow are going in my beauty room once it is finished!  I am still deciding if I want to use the llama mug for coffee or for displaying pretty makeup brushes and the Starbucks card will be super handy for keeping me going!  Also - How cute is that card????

Thank you soooooo very much, girl!  I appreciate you and your friendship more than  you can imagine!  Your kindness, positivity and sense of humor have seen me though a lot and I look forward to many years of friendship to come!  Love you, Z!!!!! โค๏ธ

Image result for smooch gif

@Tamara76 this is SUCH a great package! I literally LOLed when I saw the aqua net pillow! @ZombieMetroAnt knocked it out of the park! Sorry to hear things havenโ€™t been going well. Must be the starts. So many people having a hard time lately!! Love you!!! ๐Ÿ’‹โœจ๐Ÿงœ๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ’–โœจ

Thank you so much, @mermadelove!๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜

That tote is SO PERFECT!!!! ๐Ÿฆ„ What a generous gift!!!! Happy late bday and have fun with your new goodies girl!!!! @Tamara76 @ZombieMetroAnt

Awww - Thank you so much, @SchylarR!!! โค๏ธ

@Tamara76 oh my goodness! Happy belated Birthday! What a sweet and thoughtful gift. Itโ€™s so perfect for you! @ZombieMetroAnt is a total sweetheart! โค๏ธ

Awww - Thank you, @trishavt!  She definitely is a total sweetheart! โค๏ธ

4 Replies
testing