Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

THE PARTY THREAD

A place to say thanks to helpful BTer's, share your new BT status or heart achievement... A place to joke around, share memes, riddles or anything else you want to. Let's bring back some life in this place!!!!

Where the unicorns play - Post your unicorn mail here:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Besides-Beauty/THE-UNICORN-MAIL-THREAD/m-p/3645731

29d1962a0afd13c82d50532134eb59e5.jpg 

OTHER FUN THREADS

Spoiler

Re: THE PARTY THREAD

Ooh I think I might know who this is 😉 My lips are sealed! What a super sweet gift @veronika23 you needed that this week LOL!

What a beautiful and kind gesture!  ❤ ❤

Oh, this is so wonderful!  BT is such a special place! Heart

Yes it is and yes BT is a wonderful place!  I was thinking about something but I don't think I could "run" it.  I thought that people could participate in something call "random/not so random" act of kindness lol.  So it be like a gift exchange but not. So everyone picks someone at random from the list and we have lets say two months to send a package out. Something small and fun like candy/chocolate/items from your area etc. Basically everyone gets a surprise package at some point... I dunno... am I making any sense.. I'm tired and words ain't coming out right LOL

(A thread for this has been posted, check it out if you're interested)

That sounds like a sweet idea, you are the kindest!

@veronika23That is such a good idea!! 😄

That's such a great idea. It's amazing what a random kind act can do for someone who needs it. I'm sure we all need that at some point or another. I'm not sure if you'd have some heart requirement, but even if I don't meet it, I hope I can still just send something out! 

What an amazing idea!!!

@veronika23 It could be ran very similar to the birthday and Secret Santa gift exchanges. Elfster makes it really easy, and so many of us on BT already have Elfster accounts! 

@alexasteph  cool! I don't have elfster and not sure how it works but that be cool! With all the crap lately it might be better to do it with known active members... people we recognize and know on the boards.

@veronika23 Even though it was your idea, do you mind if I try to maybe set something up?? It seems like there are plenty of people who would be interested! Elfster is really easy to use, you just need to sign up with an email address.

@alexastephI would love if you could set it up. Do you mind pming me? THX!

@veronika23 Will do! I just woke up haha so after I get my morning going I'll send you a PM and get the thread started. 

@alexastephsounds good! Just have some questions before you start the thread 🙂

ooh, ooh, COUNT ME IN!  Heart 

I'm so confused on how they knew where you lived!! 

(also, belly lint confuses me)

I WON A MARC JACOBS INSTAGRAM CONTEST PRIZE :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

NOWWW I have no idea which one it is because I entered all of their instagram contests over the holidays, but it could be any of this stuff:

- Marc Jacobs Snapshot crossbody (worth $300)

- The entire Marc Jacobs holiday makeup collection

- All 5 of their new O'Mega mascara's (lots of fun colors)

- A Snapshot crossbody bag filled with makeup

Well, whatever it is I will be happy LOL I'm serious beaming right now.  Along with giving them my address, I also asked if I was able to know what I was being sent, however I said it's okay if they want to surprise me :P.

A bag filled with makeup; what could be better?  Very happy for you!

Love this!!!!!  Congrats!

omg that is so awesome, congrats girlll!

37,918 Replies
testing