Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

THE PARTY THREAD

A place to say thanks to helpful BTer's, share your new BT status or heart achievement... A place to joke around, share memes, riddles or anything else you want to. Let's bring back some life in this place!!!!

Where the unicorns play - Post your unicorn mail here:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Besides-Beauty/THE-UNICORN-MAIL-THREAD/m-p/3645731

29d1962a0afd13c82d50532134eb59e5.jpg 

OTHER FUN THREADS

Spoiler

Re: THE PARTY THREAD

Love it!  Wish it came in something else aside from a dress.  The pattern is adorable.

Omg eek I have unicorn maillll! I have been under the weather all week and wasn't able to check my parcel locker until right now and wow! First of all the unicorn tape so cutee and my daughter would Not let go of the box..she was convinced it was for her birthday which is next week heheh.. then I was decieved with the description of the contents reading chocolate...well here is what I found 😮 

Spoiler

Screenshot_20170616-183515.jpg

Screenshot_20170616-185211.jpg

Not only the lovely and amazing unicorn fairy @MetroZombieAnt got me 2 of the limited release Royal blue mascaras from Maybelline but she added so so many thoughtful goodies! Ahhhh the unicorn brushess so amazingg never thought I would own any! I missed out on the unicorn head band from tarte and had serious fomo..my daughter is going crazy over it right now as well as the mermaid jewelry dish, umm she kinda won't let go 😂

I love the kitty headband and have been wanting to get one for my night routine ❤ and wow the pore vanishing stick now that was in my iso! 😘

I love you girl you turned my bad week into an amazing one! Thank you so much muahhzzz @ZombieMetroAnt ❤❤❤

@Anewxa Hope you're feeling better! What lovely Unicorning happening here! @ZombieMetroAnt - Seriously? You the MVP. 

@Anewxa It sounds like this is just what you needed after a less than stellar week. I'm glad the magnificent @ZombieMetroAnt delivered such an amazing package at the right time.

YAY! Unicorn mail! I love seeing this! Such pretty things!  Enjoy @Anewxa  🙂

Unicorns!  Unicorns everywhere!  Love the box @ZombieMetroAnt and glad it cheered you up @Anewxa

Oh my goodness!   What fabulous unicorn goodness!  That little trinket dish is too adorable and those brushes!  Amazing!  I am so glad to hear your unicorn mail helped you feel better!  Too cute about your daughter - I hope she has a lovely birthday! @Anewxa

@ZombieMetroAntHas a knack for cheering people up when they need it the most!  She is amazing like that!  ❤️

Yay for your amazing unicorn mail, @Anewxa!  Those unicorn brushes are beautiful, a lot prettier than the ones I got from Unicorn lashes.

@ZombieMetroAnt-  Your ability to match gifts to recipient is truly amazing, you find the perfect treat for everyone!

Hooray @Anewxa Heart  I'm glad the unicorn mail cheered you up!  

Image result for fantasia gifs

Spoiler
I have to give props to @YoiFran because she sent me 3 extra sets of those Unicorn brushes (these are only sold in the East Coast - I'm in the West Coast.  Now they've crossed the border to Canada!  Those are well traveled brushes LOL!)  Cat LOL   The headband is for your daughter & I'm sorry I missed a gift for your son. Cat Sad  Threw in the extra EL Vanishing stick when I saw that you had it listed as ISO. Ha!  

Twinsies on the mermaid trinket dish - I totally blame @mella900 & @VioletLavender for that! LOL  Heart 

merm.JPG

I couldn't help it though!  It's so pretty Heart 

Image result for fantasia gifs

I heart that unicorn dish. And the llama! So cute.

It is serious even more pretty in person than the online pictures! Wow yours goes so nice with the llama dish 😊 

Awh so thoughtful to send her something Its perfect for her, Thank you ❤

Spoiler
So I had to bribe her with a hidden box that came for her today that had her birthday costume (she will be Shine from shimmer & shine)..so I traded with the trinket dish 😂 @ZombieMetroAnt

Ahh what beautiful mermaid/unicorn mail @Anewxa ❤ I am starting to think you aren't even human @ZombieMetroAnt 😛 You are too good for this world! ❤

LOL @Mcakes! You are so sweet! Heart Nothing of the sort - I'm happy that my OCD shopping habits are being put to good use.  Cat LOL

Me exactly 7 days ago: I'm a year older!! I'm going to be a real grown up this year. It's time.

Me today: $10? done.IMG_4915.JPG

@whitepolkydots

Happy Belated Birthday!!! 🙂 

c83caa8cce56e02a6bf895df8578f9ac.jpg.png

Nice! @whitepolkydots! Happy Birthday!!!

Image result for happy birthday gif llama

@whitepolkydots

Happy Birthday!!!   🙂

😂 love it @whitepolkydots and Happy Birthday!!!

@whitepolkydots  Happy Birthday!  I hope you have a lot of fun celebrating (but not too much, you're an adult now. ;))

@ZombieMetroAnt @angel7594 @Mcakes @prettyinpa @AMK721 thank you ladies!! ❤️ and to clear things up a little, that is a silly men's shirt that I ACTUALLY bought for myself today 😂 I think my SO will get a kick out of it

Now that I know it's a shirt, it's even more awesome!

testing