Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

Health and Sanity Check-Ins

Things are crazy now. I think we are all trying to stay healthy and maintain sanity as well. I thought I would start this thread so folks can check in and discuss how they're doing. I want all my BIC friends to be okay. I will kick this off with a first post. Take care of yourself lovelies.

Re: Health and Sanity Check-Ins

@eshoe  Such a cute puzzle!!! That poor missing piece tho!!

This puzzle was a bit of a nightmare after I finished all of the brighter pieces, @ather! The missing one was just icing on the cake!

@eshoe @They missing piece thing happened to me too! I was so mad hha! It looks great though!

So annoying, isn’t it @Kim888. What was your puzzle of? I’ve got a few, working on another one now hoping for a different outcome👍🏼

That's a very colorful puzzle @eshoe great job!!! 

Thank you, @lmaster - it’s the small things😊

@eshoe that's an achievement! I don't know that I'd survive that puzzle!

Well I didn’t the first time, @sprocketta. I’m no quitter, though, ha!

@eshoe Woo hoo congrats!

Thanks, @Samtian - conquering the world here😂

@eshoe 

Congratulations on finishing the puzzle! It’s so intricate! 

That's one word for it, @GG84! It was intricate enough for me to give up at least once;)

Well...not so sure how things are going at the moment. We have had a few coworkers at work that have been in contact with positive cases, most of them were put on leave but they did work a few days. On Wed we had a coworker at work who was also in contact with positive cases and apparently still waiting for results. Some reason they were allowed to work, I think they were still going to be able to work but quite a few people threw a fit about it. And wouldn't you know it...near the end of shift on Friday morning I start feeling off and it starts getting worse and worse as the end of shift goes on. That's a little sooner than 2 full days but I don't know. I'll find out Monday if I should get tested or not depending on that persons results. The Dr office said to wait 5 days due to so many false negative test results. It sucks that I'll be missing work and the pay because I got bills I'm not going to be able to pay haha. But I didn't want to risk exposing more coworkers. It's already scary enough my mom has been exposed to me. 

@Samtian ,

Can you get tested anyway, because you have symptoms?  For your own information and your peace of mind.   I don't think you have to prove who you got it from because of silent carriers, and possibilities of contact anywhere that you go.  Yes, False negative tests are too common.  Good luck!  I hope that you feel better soon!  Cute mask.  😉

Ohhhh @Samtian I hope you are able to get tested and it is just a little bug. Try wearing a mask if you can while you wait and please feel better soon ❤️

@pocketvenus Thank you! And oh I do. 

Mask.jpg

@Samtian  Beautiful mask! I love it. You look awesome!!!

Thanks everyone! The coworker tested negative. So hopefully I have something else.

Uhhhhh that's so scary @Samtian paranoia I'm sure was setting in,, 🙏 it's just allergies or sinus

@lmaster And thank you!

@lmaster I'm still worried about it. I have a lot of the symptoms for it. And with false negatives being a frequent thing I'm weary. 

3,512 Replies
testing