Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

Health and Sanity Check-Ins

Things are crazy now. I think we are all trying to stay healthy and maintain sanity as well. I thought I would start this thread so folks can check in and discuss how they're doing. I want all my BIC friends to be okay. I will kick this off with a first post. Take care of yourself lovelies.

Re: Health and Sanity Check-Ins

@jen81   Hugs. Thatโ€™s got to be so hard on him not being able to see the people who are of the most comfort to him.   Hopefully itโ€™s negative. 

Health Check in No. 1

Iโ€™m in the healthcare industry so I still have to report to work despite the shelter in place order in the bay. Things were pretty much all normal up until yesterday when I felt a cold coming on. I ignored the extreme fatigue symptoms of last week and brushed it off as just not getting enough sleep but today I woke up realizing Iโ€™ve for sure caught a bug. Luckily I know my body pretty well and it feels like just a bad cold but I did get sent home this morning so Iโ€™ve been home resting, doing some online shopping and masking away ๐Ÿ˜ฌ I did a Skin Laundry sheet mask last night and Iโ€™m currently doing the OleHenriksen Phat Glow mask as I type. My boss commented on how pale I looked today so you know I had to come home and do a brightening mask ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ

Iโ€™ll probably take the week off just to be safe and of course to prevent any germ spreading on my behalf. 

67DE568B-DF83-4480-BEA2-F94510DE5A54.jpeg

Hope you feel better soon, @gonerogue !  In the meantime, enjoy your self-care!  ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–

Take care @gonerogue and glad you checked in. Definitely...

Take care @gonerogue and glad you checked in. Definitely keep up the teas and healthy items to pump you back into shape.

I hope you feel better soon @gonerogue!

@gonerogue ,

It's kind of depressing that you look beautiful even without makeup, with a mask on, and having a bad cold!  I will try not to judge you!  ๐Ÿ™‚ 

I hope that you feel well really soon. 

Get well soon, @gonerogue!

Get well soon, @gonerogue!

@gonerogue Ah sorry youโ€™re feeling sick.  What a time to get a cold!  
Well, you look super cute in your pink donut sprinkles hair wrap and lol, fair girl problems.  If I tell anyone Iโ€™m ill, they tell me Iโ€™m looking pale every time without fail.  ๐Ÿ˜
Take care of yourself and feel better! 

@gonerogue Feel better love.

@gonerogue  Aww Iโ€™m so sorry your sick. I hope you the most speedy recovery!! I know how you feel. I work in healthcare as well so Iโ€™m still working every day! I sanitize my station every hour despite the funny looks I get. 

@ather  Better safe than sorry! At my job they give you a funny look if you touch ANYTHING and donโ€™t sanitize afterwards ๐Ÿ™„ Stay safe out there and thank you for all your hard work โค๏ธ

Oh girly!! Iโ€™m glad you are home resting @gonerogue! if you need something, let me know! Iโ€™m sure Winston is happy to have you home! Take care of yourself! 

@itsfi  Yeah my immune system has always been terrible but I'll spring back up soon if I keep at the hot teas and hot soup. Thank you for checking in with me this week btw! Same goes for you, if you need anything, I am just a text away ๐Ÿ™‚

I Love Hearts GIF

@gonerogue wishing you well and that this passes quickly, whatever it is!

@eshoe  thank you! i love heart GIF by Dave Gamez

In Florida. My biggest stress is our townhome is set to close on April 8th. Selfishly I want to close because we are building and if it falls through our financial situation for buying will be stretched. And less selfish, the buyers are a couple and the wife is very pregnant so I don't know how an interruption would impact them. Seeing Pennsylvania say real estate is nonessential and shutting it down makes me worry other places would follow suit.

I hope it goes through ok @ShortErica!๐Ÿคž

Me too @faeriegirl. One day closer..

@ShortErica  Oh no fingers crossed it goes through!!!

I appreciate it @ather!

@ShortErica Thatโ€™s so stressful !!! Hopefully youโ€™ll all still be able to close ! 

testing