Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

Health and Sanity Check-Ins

Things are crazy now. I think we are all trying to stay healthy and maintain sanity as well. I thought I would start this thread so folks can check in and discuss how they're doing. I want all my BIC friends to be okay. I will kick this off with a first post. Take care of yourself lovelies.

Re: Health and Sanity Check-Ins

@jen81 I've been feeling anxious but can't imagine how it would be with a baby on the way. Hoping everything turns out well for you and your family.

Fingers crossed for you and your family @jen81   It’s also important to keep things in perspective. If he does have it he will most likely get over it quickly with minimal intervention. 

Good luck to your, your brother, and his family, @jen81!

Good luck to you, your brother, and his family, @jen81!

Hugs to you, @jen81. Hoping everyone recovers quickly/is not ill from it 💗

@jen81   Hugs. That’s got to be so hard on him not being able to see the people who are of the most comfort to him.   Hopefully it’s negative. 

Health Check in No. 1

I’m in the healthcare industry so I still have to report to work despite the shelter in place order in the bay. Things were pretty much all normal up until yesterday when I felt a cold coming on. I ignored the extreme fatigue symptoms of last week and brushed it off as just not getting enough sleep but today I woke up realizing I’ve for sure caught a bug. Luckily I know my body pretty well and it feels like just a bad cold but I did get sent home this morning so I’ve been home resting, doing some online shopping and masking away 😬 I did a Skin Laundry sheet mask last night and I’m currently doing the OleHenriksen Phat Glow mask as I type. My boss commented on how pale I looked today so you know I had to come home and do a brightening mask 💁🏼‍♀️

I’ll probably take the week off just to be safe and of course to prevent any germ spreading on my behalf. 

67DE568B-DF83-4480-BEA2-F94510DE5A54.jpeg

Hope you feel better soon, @gonerogue !  In the meantime, enjoy your self-care!  💖💖💖

Take care @gonerogue and glad you checked in. Definitely...

Take care @gonerogue and glad you checked in. Definitely keep up the teas and healthy items to pump you back into shape.

I hope you feel better soon @gonerogue!

@gonerogue ,

It's kind of depressing that you look beautiful even without makeup, with a mask on, and having a bad cold!  I will try not to judge you!  🙂 

I hope that you feel well really soon. 

Get well soon, @gonerogue!

Get well soon, @gonerogue!

@gonerogue Ah sorry you’re feeling sick.  What a time to get a cold!  
Well, you look super cute in your pink donut sprinkles hair wrap and lol, fair girl problems.  If I tell anyone I’m ill, they tell me I’m looking pale every time without fail.  😏
Take care of yourself and feel better! 

@gonerogue Feel better love.

@gonerogue  Aww I’m so sorry your sick. I hope you the most speedy recovery!! I know how you feel. I work in healthcare as well so I’m still working every day! I sanitize my station every hour despite the funny looks I get. 

@ather  Better safe than sorry! At my job they give you a funny look if you touch ANYTHING and don’t sanitize afterwards 🙄 Stay safe out there and thank you for all your hard work ❤️

Oh girly!! I’m glad you are home resting @gonerogue! if you need something, let me know! I’m sure Winston is happy to have you home! Take care of yourself! 

@itsfi  Yeah my immune system has always been terrible but I'll spring back up soon if I keep at the hot teas and hot soup. Thank you for checking in with me this week btw! Same goes for you, if you need anything, I am just a text away 🙂

I Love Hearts GIF

@gonerogue wishing you well and that this passes quickly, whatever it is!

@eshoe  thank you! i love heart GIF by Dave Gamez

In Florida. My biggest stress is our townhome is set to close on April 8th. Selfishly I want to close because we are building and if it falls through our financial situation for buying will be stretched. And less selfish, the buyers are a couple and the wife is very pregnant so I don't know how an interruption would impact them. Seeing Pennsylvania say real estate is nonessential and shutting it down makes me worry other places would follow suit.

I hope it goes through ok @ShortErica!🤞

testing