Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

Health and Sanity Check-Ins

Things are crazy now. I think we are all trying to stay healthy and maintain sanity as well. I thought I would start this thread so folks can check in and discuss how they're doing. I want all my BIC friends to be okay. I will kick this off with a first post. Take care of yourself lovelies.

Re: Health and Sanity Check-Ins

I know what it is like to have health issues. I guess almost everyone knows. Take care of your health, stay active, monitor your nutrition, and stay positive. This all helps me lead a healthy lifestyle. Also, I take vitamins and supplements. I was lucky to find good ones through the windmill health products customer service. I should say, I feel more energetic since I started using them

Hey All, 

I’ve been less active in the BIC community in the past few days I wanted to let anyone who I’ve taken longer to respond to that I appologize. I was recently diagnosed with something called POTS which causes extreme dizziness and more and it usually flares up after illness, stress, etc. it makes it hard for me to sit up at times and sadly do my makeup or be on my phone. Since i just had the virus I am in a flare up but coming out of it. Miss being on here I’m looking forward to coming back more and being active as I usually am ❤️❤️❤️

@peculiarzmakeup hope you are getting better.  That is scary

Thank you @CorgiMommy I appreciate it ❤️

@peculiarzmakeup positive healing vibes for you 🤗

Thank you so much you are so sweet 🫶 @lmaster 

Hi @peculiarzmakeup I'm so sorry you've been struggling with this. It sounds very hard to deal with.  BIC will be here waiting for you, don't feel rushed, take the time you need too feel better. ❤️‍🩹 We understand and are rooting for you! 

Thank you so much! I appreciate that 🥹❤️ @CynthieLu 

Aww, that’s stressful, I’m so sorry you’ve been feeling worse and really hope you’re doing better soon! @peculiarzmakeup 

Thank you so much! That is very sweet 🫶 @sister13 

That sounds really difficult @peculiarzmakeup. Please take care of yourself, and I hope you start feeling better soon. ❤️

Thank you ❤️ I appreciate it 😊 @PrettyPaint 

I hope you are feeling better @peculiarzmakeup ❤️

Thank you 😊 ❤️ @faeriegirl 

I hope you feel better soon, @peculiarzmakeup !  I have low blood pressure, but not POTS, so I can empathize to a degree.  (((HUG)))

That is just as impactful, you are heard! Thank you so much I really appreciate your kindness 🫶 @Titian06 

I’ve heard about this @peculiarzmakeup , I’m so glad you’re getting better. Be gentle on yourself and rest up. 

Hugs! 🤗🥰

Thank you! It’s definatley not easy. Hugs right back 💕 @Sunnysmom 

@peculiarzmakeup @Sorry to hear about your condition. Wishing you a speedy recovery. 

Thank you so much I appreciate it 🫶💕 @SportyGirly125 

3,512 Replies
testing