Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

Health and Sanity Check-Ins

Things are crazy now. I think we are all trying to stay healthy and maintain sanity as well. I thought I would start this thread so folks can check in and discuss how they're doing. I want all my BIC friends to be okay. I will kick this off with a first post. Take care of yourself lovelies.

Re: Health and Sanity Check-Ins

@peculiarzmakeup we r all behind you.  Stay strong.   Xoxo

That is so kind and sweet I appreciate that so much xoxo 💕 @greeneyedgirl107 

POTS is difficult to deal with, @peculiarzmakeup! I hope you’re feeling better! 💕

Thank you so much, that’s so kind I really needed to hear this so sweet 🥹 @curlychiquita  ❤️

Boy, I’ve been feeling overwhelmed lately! I feel like so much is going on at the same time.  Work has been overwhelming, people at work keep thinking that our jobs are their hobby and that they can do it better, although they can’t, and both kids are away at college but the younger one still has a lot of medical appointments.  I’m feeling pretty down, but feel better with your kind words. 

Thank you! Love you!!

I just saw this @curlychiquita , I’m so sad to hear it. I really hope you are doing better by now. Life can feel so overwhelming sometimes. We’re all here for you!! 🫶 🤗💞

@curlychiquita oh my gosh, I can't even IMAGINE what your family has been going through. 🙏 I'm so sorry to hear this

I can't imagine how difficult everything is for you @curlychiquita I'm so sorry too hear what you and your family have been going though. 🩵 *Hugs* 

Thank you everyone, I feel better! I often feel fine but sometimes I get overwhelmed. I appreciate your messages! ❤️

@curlychiquita - I love your new pic! 💖💖💖

I'm sorry to read about your son's health issue.  How heartbreaking that must be.  Sending positive vibes ~~~ and best wishes to you and your family.  (((HUG)))

@curlychiquita I'm so very sorry to learn of this.  Please hang in there and take it one day at a time.  Let me know if I can help in any way.  I'll say a prayer for you and yours.

So sorry to hear about all your family is dealing with! Sending lots of love your way. Your profile pic is adorable! 🩷🩷🩷 @curlychiquita 

@curlychiquita I noticed your new profile pic today on IG. Lovely look.

I am so sorry you are dealing with your son’s rare disease 😞 Praying that there will be a cure for it. 

I wanted to update all my BICers on why I've been absent.  I had a very bad case of the flu for two weeks.   I had complications including vomiting (went to ER), back spasms/no bowel movement for two weeks (went to ER) and thought I was having a stroke (went to ER).  I'm doing better but on medical leave due to persistent back pain that makes me hobble.  Having trouble dressing, lifting, bending, etc.

My dad came in from out of town to help, and he had a fall.  Now he has a large nasty bruise, back pain/spasms. 

But the worst is my husband.   He was very sick with the flu for over 2 weeks.   He was hospitalized for something else, and it's not a good diagnosis.   We're sad and scared.   That's all I'm comfortable sharing right now.  He's in bad shape.

I'd appreciate thoughts and prayers.   I feel like my world has fallen apart.   I'm 42 and my husband is 43.  Pls know that I don't think I'll be up to responding to tags individually but I'd love to read them.  Thank you all.

@greeneyedgirl107 I’m so sorry to hear this! Sending you all the posts vibes!

I’m so sorry to hear about your family’s health issues @greeneyedgirl107. Hopefully everyone is on the mend.

I'm so sorry your life is all struggles right now @greeneyedgirl107. That's so much happening all at once. I hope your husband is ok and that your dad is on the way to feeling better too. We're all sending you healing thoughts and our best wishes for you and your families recovery 💙🩵

@greeneyedgirl107 I'm so sorry everything is falling apart for you. I really hope things start to look up and everyone gets better soon. 

@greeneyedgirl107 oh that's terrible news 😞 you and your family are in my thoughts, I pray you will get better soon and get some answers that will lead you all to better health soon 

Oh no, I’m so very sorry all things happening. It sounds like an overwhelming amount of trauma and pain and stress you are all going through and my heart goes out to you!! Sending all my love and hugs to you and prayers for healing. 🩷🩷🩷 @greeneyedgirl107  

@greeneyedgirl107 , please no need to response to me. I just want to let you know that you and your family will be in my prayers. I pray for you all on the mend soon. Please take care ❤️❤️❤️❤️

3,512 Replies
testing