Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

Thanks @RGbrown.  It's nice to have support. ๐Ÿ™‚

Youโ€™re beautiful @RGbrown, I just love how natural and radiant you are with these fun pops of colour!

@bakeamuffin aw shucks, thanks so much! ๐Ÿ˜Š

@RGbrown. That LIPPIE!!!!!! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ˜

@mermadelove if you want shine that actually lasts, these would be right up your alley. Lancome L'Absolue Lacquer (this is 321 Be Bright) ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ž

@RGbrown  I canโ€™t believe Iโ€™m dying this but....... I have too many lippies!!! Iโ€™s starting to limit myself to LE products that are super unusual!!

@mermadelove 

I totally hear ya. I made myself clean out when these came home...I'm 55 lippies lighter and have zero plans to build back up.

(Lest that sound too drastic, I still have at least a hundred others, if not more. I have no urge to count them ๐Ÿ˜„ )

@RGbrown LOLOL I think I am right up there with you!! YEah, Iโ€™m not gonna count them, either. I may never buy another if I do!!!!

The pop of color to your brows and your bold lip work so well together.  Keeping everything else simple really lets them shine.  Great look @RGbrown!

@itsfi thanks so much! ๐Ÿ’–

@RGbrown

Love the purple brows! Such a fun way to sneak some fun and color into a daily routine!

@Glarson thanks so much! I'm always looking to have fun with color ๐Ÿ˜€ โฃ๏ธ

@RGbrown 

Have you tried out the Sephora Pro Editorial Palette? I have it and I love it so much. It's the platte I reach for whenever I want to try out a colorful blue, pink, or purple look. You should also check out the NYX Ultimate Shadow Palette in Brights. Both palettes have amazing colors and I'd love to see how you sprinkle the colors into your everyday makeup!

https://www.nyxcosmetics.com/ultimate-shadow-palette/NYX_337.html

https://www.sephora.com/product/sephora-pro-editorial-palette-P422048

@Glarson

I don't have the Sephora palette...when it came out, I wanted it, but just couldn't justify it because I have eleventy billion other colorful palettes, and likely have dupes for most every shade in it (including the NYX palette). Hang around a bit longer and you'll see...today was probably, no definitely, the tamest look I've ever done. ๐Ÿ˜‹

Colored brows recently crossed my radar because I was looking for a taupe powder to practice with on my brows. But, it turns out I don't have any  ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…

@RGbrown That's undestandable. I own so many palettes so every time I see a new release I have to hold myself back and see if the shades would be new to me or if I already own similar ones. And I love to hear that about the looks! I also love to play with colors. I recently dyed my hair purple so I love using matching hues on my eyes or lips. I can't wait to see your colorful looks!

@RGbrown This is a beautiful simplified look! I think I definitely like the purple a lot more than the green! Love that bold and bright lip color! โ€“ it looks fabulous on you!! ๐Ÿ‘Œ

@Shosh85 thanks so much!

And yup, way better than the teal, but almost too dark to tell it's purple ๐Ÿ˜…

This is actually the softest and lightest shade I bought in the Lancome lacquers. I was thinking it was much paler than my others, maybe even borderline too light, but apparently I'm the only one ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Ugh! I hate the sunscreen pilling! 

You still managed to turn lemons into lemonade @RGbrown.  I'm a fan of this lip shade in you; bright as always!

@RachFace2921 thanks so much! ๐Ÿ’ž

Inspired by my cherry picking Sunday:Close upsClose ups

Full faceFull face

I used Too Faced just peachy mattes palette, the TF blush that is in the peach shaped container, Bite crayon in meritage. And, as always Monsieu Big waterproof. Peach Perfect foundation. Tatcha primer. Those last two go without saying!

@mermadelove,

I love these eyeshadow colors on you!  So beautiful with your eyes!

I got the Peachy Mattes Palette too! Yay!  ๐Ÿ™‚

1 Reply
testing