Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

This is really cool. You look like a doll. Smiley Happy

Thank you! & yay!

Cool look, Martha! Very ice queen-esque Smiley Wink

Thank you! I'm all for looking like iconic characters!

PhotoGrid_1421503674438.jpg

Makeup forever shadows , hypnose drama mascara, ud 24/7 liner, kvd tattoo on top lashes,  an abh brow wiz 

I love how bold and clean this look is!!! 

Wow! This is fiercely beautiful, a bold emerald statement; it makes the natural color of your irises look utterly exquisite! Oh, what I'd give to be able to line eyes as easily as you! Smiley Wink

Gorgeous, and so contained!

Wow, the gradient on the green is super impressive.

That green is beautiful! Well done lady! Smiley Happy

Holy bean, that green. 

I am always so impressed with your work Calmity! Please teach us your ways!!!

Aw Thank you! 

Seeing as how the fog made my curls a perfect mess, I'm skipping the picture to share my makeup:

Chanel Aqua Lumiere Foundation

Pantone Marsala Cheek Palette (beautifulllll I love it!)

Sephora Microsmooth face powder

Dior Extase Mascara

MUFE Smoky Lash Intense Mascara

Clinique Cream Shaper in Chocolate Lustre

Anastasia Brow Kit 

Too Faced Pink Chocolate la creme lipstick

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana

Hi Diana! I'm wondering about the Marsala blush. I love the color swatched. However, when I touched the brush to the tester in the store it kicked up a ton of powder and the brush subsequently picked up a ton of product. Are you having a similar experience with your palette or do you think that it was probably due to the fact that it was a tester that had been seriously manhandled?

thanks!

Hi almostyou!

Ummm the blush pretty much coated me in a whole new wardrobe of marsala. Smiley Sad It's a gorgeous color but the fallout off my brush was so intense and I can see a lot of the product will be wasted because of this too soft consistencey. 

I looked down and my shirt and pants (which were black) were coated in it. I thought maybe from using a slanted blush brush was the reason and using a fluffier softer (maybe not synthetic bristled brush) will be a bit easier on the palette. Otherwise its SO pretty and I'm in love with it!  Sadly we're sold out online and I purchased the last one in our Powell street location *fist in the air* 

http://www.sephora.com/shimmering-marsala-cheek-trio-P393349?icid2=sephora_pantone_COY_2015_carousel...

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana

Darn, I wanted the last one at Powell haha Smiley Very Happy do you know if there will be new stock coming in?

LOL I'm sorry! I had to hunt around- apparently Stonestown and MAYBE Union Street still have them; I know the eyeshadow is not coming back but I'm not sure about the rest, I'm assuming its like our standard Pantone items and no Smiley Sad 

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana

Good to know, thank you! There are still several in my local stores so I've been debating. This definitely helps me to make my decision. 

1403118001359086.jpg

Lol! I've heard so many good things about the Dior Extase Mascara. Do you think it's even better than the Diorshow Overcurl? I love the Overcurl because it makes my eyelashes look long and natural but I feel like it's missing the volume. 

Oh gosh, that's exactly how I feel- LION KING. AHHHHHSEEMWHENNNYAAA... etc etc.. Smiley Sad

I love the Dior Extase as I tried it before the overcurl- it has amazing volume but is a more wet formula, unlike the DiorShow. HOWEVER.. Overcurl is my favorite for its curved brush that works good for my eye shape (think round and huge)- I layer another mascara on top to get the extra thickness with that lift and definition Overcurl brings.  Hope that can help? It's worth a shot to try it out! 

http://www.sephora.com/diorshow-extase-mascara-P252504?skuId=1223874

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
2 Replies