Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

Thank gwenhwyfar! I'll try to post a picture later, the color is definitely "wow that's purple chalk" on me haha. My natural lip color is very pale/neutral so 005 looks extra true-to-color on me!

Haha, I think it looks like that on me too. My boyfriend hates it, but I kind of like it. I do prefer to blot it bit though; full color on that one is intense.

You look so posh casual hereSmiley Happy 

I suppose my vibe today is undead 60s girl, considering I'm walking around like a zombie wearing purple lipstick hehe.

ok so another one for today--same exact from earlier but i swapped out dom for grace on the lips.

i wanted to post because i super loved guzel's look !!!! (you inspired me lady !!)

and andy is a lap dog in the most literal sense, and i'm on my bed so he's making another appearance as well Smiley Wink

graced.jpg

I don't want to come across as creepy.. but I sincerely hope that you've considered pursuing modeling. Just stunning.

It just occurred to me that you must always have a lint brush on hand, with you loving black and Andy being a white doggie.  

You look like and evil villain with your white fluffy animalSmiley Happy 

Bahahaha. Andy doesn't shed ! Or i'd be a bigggg mess !!

What!!!  That's so not fair!  My kitty leaves a trail of fluff balls in her wake! 

This is a seductively androgynous look, which references the Olsen twins circa 2001 in the dark rings around the eyes! I love everything about this, from the immaculately groomed brows to the pop of summer red on the lips! You are stunningly beautiful! Smiley Happy

omggggggggg

I agree with Gwen.  You're face says "Welcome to my castle, sit down, have a drink. It won't hurt...much" while Andy's says "Did you bring treats?".

Lol agreed

Whoa. You're giving me the classic romantic / Victorian vampire vibe here (not the super-lame modern day emotionally-unstable vampire with sparkles thing, thankfully). You are stunning! Andy is cute!

Love grace! I've been in the fence about Dom with my skin tone. It looks great on you. The pets of BT are so cute. 

With your hair getting longer you are SO giving me the Lydia Deets vibe in the best way.  

Oh Andy!  Such a ham.  Smiley Very Happy

Never Forget™

Smiley Wink

halloweenjpg

Wino forever! Smiley Wink

(I really hope you get that, and don't think I'm calling you an alcoholic, LOL)

of COURSE i get that !!!!!!!

winoforever.jpg

Be still my heart❤️ I just watched reality bites last night. 

Hiiiiii BTer's! Been a bit since I've graced you all with my presence (lol). Day 1, Week 3 of my new job has just ended and I have to tell you I absolutely love it. THIS is what I'm supposed to be doing.

Benefit Pores No More - side note - I LOVE my HG mineral veil. First impression of Pores No More is that I REALLY like it. I suspect this sample will be used up quite quickly.

Dr Jart BB SPF 45

Benefit Fake Up

Loreal True Match Concealer

HG alp

HG alb - incandescent electra

Coastal Scents Revealed palette sampler - latte

Tarte lights camera lashes

MAC honeylove

Tarte lipsurgence lip gloss - romantic? I can't remember

unnamed.jpg

Also, update on kitty - she's adjusting well. She's such a snuggler. I take her to the vet next week to see if she weighs enough to be spayed (she was the runt of her litter...very tiny). She's already grown so much since I brought her home two weeks ago. Her name is Leia and her favorite activities include watching The Mindy Project and stealing pizza from my hands.

unnamed2.jpg

3 Replies