Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

I think you look very sweet and youthful. 

Thank you, SD!

Love the look!

Thanks Ivy!

Pretty!! I NEED that butter gloss you are wearing!!! <3 

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana

Thanks Diana!

I think everything is working together really well.  Especially your eyes and lips, they compliment each other amazingly and the overall look is gorgeous.  Definitely fairy princess and not pron star.

Thanks Meg!  Smiley Happy

Such a soft, delicate, pretty look. I actually really really like it!

What are your thoughts on the meteorites blush? It's currently on the short list of items that I am seriously considering and would love to hear how others are finding it. It looks beautiful on you judging soley on these pictures. 

Thank you, almostyou!  

It wasn't as glittery as I feared, but the pot is REALLY small.  I thought the packaging at least would be similar to a Meteorites tin, but it is way tinier.  So far, I like it.  I've been looking for a blush dupe of a long lost MAC blush forever, and this is pretty durn close to it.  

When you said the 70s star thing. This dance came to mind for some reason. tumblr_nf36q2cnI51u32vs2o4_400.gif

That being said, lavender is pastel enough as it is in my books but this looks even lighter than that.. a soft lily. You're a soft lily. Mocha. You look lovely. Being a sweet fairy is not necessarily a bad thing. Smiley Tongue 

TINA!! I love Tina!!

Lol Smiley Happy -Laura

I keep coming back to this thread to see the makeup pictures and this video LOL 

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana

This is a different lip look for you but I like it. I think it's good for those days when you maybe want to highlight your eyes more or when it's a casual event you're attending, or when it's a warm summer day. It's a nice color and I like the finish on it.

Thank you, DiVWA!  

I think it will just take some getting used to.  Pink is usually one of the last colors I choose when looking for something to wear, so I keep looking at it going, that doesn't look like me!  Smiley Wink

You look beautiful! I especially love the lavender eyes paired with the soft petal pink cheeks. So delicate and ready for Spring!

Thanks, Gwenhwyfar!

I am VERY ready for spring.  It can't get here fast enough, lol Smiley Wink

i think it's a very sweet look. how do you like luster ?! it was my first blush when i started to get back into the blush game...special place in my heart. Smiley Wink

Aw, thanks jem!  Luster is really pretty, but on my complexion I have to apply quite a bit to get it to show up, hence the addition of the meteorites blush on top.  I like the glow of it, though.  It's like non-blush blush on me, if that makes any sense Smiley Wink

I think I might have better luck with it as a highlighter when my tone darkens in a few months.  Not sure... more experimenting required.

Ok guys, it's been a while so be gentle.  I did a super fun look with the Saucebox Mermaid Life palette over the weekend and wanted to share. I was a bit rushed so I wasn't able to blend as much as I would have liked. Products are in the spoiler but please let me know if you have any questions!

IMG_2385.JPG

Spoiler
Base - ABH foundation stick in Beige
Cheeks - KVD Lolita blush & Becca Opal highlighter
Brows - Sephora retractable brow pencil in soft charcoal & ABH clear brow gel
Eyes - Saucebox Mermaid Life palette (Sea Side, La Sirena & Shell We Dance) and Ardency Inn Royal to punch up the purple
Lips - Colourpop Ultra Satin in Jiffy
Face head-on:
IMG_2380.JPG

Love, love, love! Those eyes are mermaid perfection and your curls look amazing!

2 Replies