Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

mocha i used my FAB oatmeal mask this morning and it really leaves my skin plumpy. really recommend, especially to you canadians !

jem, I got a travel sized packet of this during the skincare sale to try out. 

I used it the day after I had the discomfort with the FAB Red Clay mask, and it worked really well to soothe the irritation.

Now that my skin is back to normal, I can't wait to try it again just to see how it works.  You were so right though, the smell of it reminds me of bread dough Smiley Happy

That blush is perfect on you.  What a great flush.  This is a cute look.  Your beauty is way too feminine for a boys don't cry look, but I like the attempt.

Agreed...that blush is perfect. 

How do you like Dione? Mine just arrived yesterday and I'm excited to try it.

i love it. it's a proper champagne--like a warm silver, if that makes any sense at all. it makes an INCREDIBLE impact when wet, i've done some looks in here with it. let me see if i can find it and i'll show you !

edit: this is from NYE, i know the quality of the photo is poor, but i think that only emphasizes how awesome dione looks when wet !

nye2.jpg

Thank you! It looks amazing.

Love love this. Exhibit A is perfect on you. 

Exhibit A looks amazing on you. I'm still trying to find the right amount/application/brush, it just looks too light or too heavy on me.

vegchili i use a really big fluffy brush i'm pretty sure was designed for face powder. i apply it higher on my cheeks then blend down, because i was scared of having too much redness near my nose, but the best thing about this admittedly SCARY blush is how gorgeously it blends. basically, if you apply too much, it's ok. it'll blend out and it glows. i use the blush and a bit of finger action to do it. i actually found myself applying more for fun later in the day (not because i needed it but because...fun).

Thanks for the tip and tricks! I'm going to give it another try tomorrow!

Hey sista! You look super cute in a beanie and hoodie!  And darn it!  You're making me buy that blush!  I swore against it cause I'm so pale but I give in.

thank you ! it's a scary blush at first, but it blends so well and so beautifully that it's almost disaster proof. i think it would look GORGEOUS on you so if you do indeed get it, i can't wait to see a photo of you in it !! obv a little goes a long way so it'll last forever. i'm still learning the best places to apply it (too low on the cheeks and it doesn't look right).

IMG_4397.JPG

IMG_4398.JPG

Sorry for the off-center deer-in-headlights picture, but I just got my new Marc Jacobs Lip Creme a few hours ago and put it on really quick! My look is the same as yesterday but the lips are Marc Jacobs Le Marc Lip Creme in Je T'aime and theBalm Instain blush in Toile.

WOW that looks gorgeous on you !!!! how does it feel / what do you think ??

Thank you jemly Smiley Happy So far so good! It's nice and creamy without being annoyingly glossy and is pretty pigmented. The packaging is also really nice and weighty with a magnetic closure. This kind of reminds me of the NARS Audacious lippies so far but I haven't tested it over a full day yet so I'll know for sure tomorrow. I also bought Blow, which I should be getting Monday. Hopefully the darker shade performs nicely as well.

The color is beautiful and thanks for the review.

I adore this color on you!

Excellent choice..

I almost bought Toile today on HauteLook (50% off) but resisted the temptation.

How do you like it?

Thank you Evangeline Smiley Happy I honestly always forget about my Instain blushes. I have two of them, Toile and Swiss Dot, but kind usually keep them in my drawer until summer rolls around since they are pretty bright. They're a little stiff to blend too but it's really not that bad. I like them, but I just don't find myself reaching for them a ton because of those reasons.

Hmmm....good review.

Thank you. 

Do you find them long lasting?

It looks very natural on you.

Now...Toile goes on to the list.

Yes and no. I seem to have problems with blush lasting on me regardless of the blush used, so I can't say it's some miraculous forever-blush, but it seems to hold up pretty well!

1 Reply