Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

The Gratis Thread πŸ›πŸŽ‰

A place to say thank you, provide reviews and first impressions, or follow up on gratis received after more use!

Many of us have been very lucky to receive gratis (thanks Sephora!), and I’ve been finding that while it’s easy to initially post about receiving it and initial reviews, it’s not as easy to follow up! 

I thought maybe we could have a dedicated thread to follow-ups and reviews with products we’ve received after we’ve been using them for a while, especially because it’s sometimes hard to find the original thank you and first impressions threads.

Re: The Gratis Thread πŸ›πŸŽ‰

@missjeanie  You look very Parisian chic!  I like the lip shade on you too.

@Ispend2much6 I'll take Parisien chic over what I normally calla pretty plain jane look any day!!  πŸ’–

Loved reading your HONEST reviews, @missjeanie !  I think you look great and don't notice the issues you bring up. πŸ₯°  The lip color looks perfect on you! πŸ’‹πŸ’„

Thanks @Titian06 ! I wore the lip again today and am reminded that the SC lip stains are probably the most comfortable liquid lip I’ve ever had! 

The end result turned out looking great, @missjeanie!  

Thanks @CookieGirl1 ! I’m wearing most of the products again today and I think I prefer the lighter coverage with a beauty sponge. I’m pleasantly surprised by how much I’m enjoying the base products so far. 

@missjeanie I love that feeling of being pleasantly surprised by a product!

Forever grateful to be chosen to receive gratis from @TeamBIC and Sephora Collection.  When I heard people saying how large the package was I immediately stopped looking online to save the surprise and WOW... was I surprised!!  This is perfect timing for a full face of Sephora Collection to re-familiarize myself with the brand and their offerings with the 30% discount on SC goodies!  I did some swatching and while the foundation is for sure dark I'm hoping to make it work with the lightest concealer.  I'm typically a beauty sponge gal, but the foundation brush feels so nice that I think I'm going to give it a go tomorrow morning.  I'm a HUGE fan of the Sephroa PRO brushes already and I'm very curious to try out this line to see how they stack up against my favourite PRO's.  

Will be back tomorrow to post my full face of SC!

316367873_469764138605885_936781595000557100_n.jpg

Spoiler
Top to Bottom: SC Best Skin Ever Concealer in 15. 5 N, 10N, and 04N, SC Best Skin Ever Foundation in 10NTop to Bottom: SC Best Skin Ever Concealer in 15. 5 N, 10N, and 04N, SC Best Skin Ever Foundation in 10NSome other concealers to show shades if anyone else is looking to compare.  Top to Bottom, SC 15.5N, SC 10N, SC 04N, Charlotte Tilbury Beautiful Skin Radiant Concealer in 1 Fair, Dior Backstage Concealer 0N, Kosas Revealer Concealer 0.5N, MAC Studio Fix Concealer in NW10, Giorgio Armani Power Fabric Concealer 3, Pat McGrath Labs L2, Nars Radiant Creamy Custard, Too Faced Born this Way Snow, Dior Forever 1N.Some other concealers to show shades if anyone else is looking to compare. Top to Bottom, SC 15.5N, SC 10N, SC 04N, Charlotte Tilbury Beautiful Skin Radiant Concealer in 1 Fair, Dior Backstage Concealer 0N, Kosas Revealer Concealer 0.5N, MAC Studio Fix Concealer in NW10, Giorgio Armani Power Fabric Concealer 3, Pat McGrath Labs L2, Nars Radiant Creamy Custard, Too Faced Born this Way Snow, Dior Forever 1N.
I typically use the CT, Dior or Kosas Concealers but have clearly fallen prey to trying to guess my shade online lol.  

Congratulations on your gratis πŸ˜πŸ’•πŸŒΈπŸ¦„ have fun with it! @missjeanie 

Thank you @CynthieLu !

Congratulations @missjeanie.

Thanks @Loretta55  its been fun playing with some newness! 

Congratulations @missjeanie!

Thanks @faeriegirl ! It's been fun checking out new products!

Congratulations!! @missjeanie πŸŽ‰

Thanks @lmaster !  I'm hoping to find one or two things that I'll need more of while the sale is still going on!

@missjeanie Congrats on the gratis!

Thanks @SportyGirly125 ! Hopefully everyone finds a few loves!

Congratulations, @missjeanie!

Thanks @curlychiquita !!

Congratulations, @missjeanie !  Enjoy! πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–  Thanks for the additional swatches; very helpful. πŸ™‚

testing