Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

The Gratis Thread πŸ›πŸŽ‰

A place to say thank you, provide reviews and first impressions, or follow up on gratis received after more use!

Many of us have been very lucky to receive gratis (thanks Sephora!), and I’ve been finding that while it’s easy to initially post about receiving it and initial reviews, it’s not as easy to follow up! 

I thought maybe we could have a dedicated thread to follow-ups and reviews with products we’ve received after we’ve been using them for a while, especially because it’s sometimes hard to find the original thank you and first impressions threads.

Re: The Gratis Thread πŸ›πŸŽ‰

Finally got to pick up my goodies from my parents place! I loove the socks, and I cant wait to try all the haircare products!! I love how the packaging is so simple. And my box smelled lovely heh.

Congratulations, @sabrinas!

@sabrinas ,

Congratulations on receiving your Gratis package and your BIC Anniversary Gift! 

Have fun trying everything out!

Congratulations on receiving all of the awesome gratis @sabrinas!

@sabrinas Congratulations on receiving this gift 

Congratulations on your gratis boxes, @sabrinas!

I just had a quick errand to run today and I feel like bumming around at home the rest of the day so I use the middle light pink shade from the bottom row in the Huda palette. I really love how pretty and subtle this one is, adds a nice little sparkle, keeps it low key but still dressed up a bit. I played around with a few of the other shades before I washed my face last night, and they are super pigmented and intense. Definitely great for amped up looks! The first and second shades in the first row, that purple, and that blue are sooooooo pretty! When I have a chance and/or a reason to put some looks together that are a bit more poppin I’ll be sure to post them! 

C573C453-95AE-4FFA-8E62-EB3A3B5577ED.jpeg

@alexasteph ,

This is a beautiful look!

@alexasteph I love how this looks! Simple and easy to do, but not boring! I’m gonna try this tomorrow at work I think πŸ€” 

@cianni Thanks! I really loved how it looked too. If you want a cool duo shift, the very first shade is a similar pink but shifts green. 

@alexasteph  Very pretty!! πŸ’—

@PinkEvergreen Thanks! I wish the picture picked up the sheen a little bit better, but it's a nice little pink, almost princessy!

RE: The Gratis Thread πŸ›πŸŽ‰

I was floored when Mike (my UPS guyβ€”you know you order too much when you know him by name!) handed me a gratis box yesterday! My husband kept saying, β€œAre you sure you didn’t buy this?” (We might buy a new house in the next couple of months so are trying to be frugal.). I LOVE the socks! I can’t wait to wear them this winter! I haven’t played with the shadow yet, I work from home and give my skin a makeup break when I’m not leaving the house. The pop socket is sooo cute!

Re: RE: The Gratis Thread πŸ›πŸŽ‰

Congratulations, @flamingolegs !  Enjoy all your gifts!

Congratulations, @flamingolegs!

Congratulations @flamingolegs! I know exactly what you mean by being friendly with your UPS delivery man! Too bad Sephora is rarely shipping their orders via UPS at the moment because my husband is friendly with him. At least I could wave when he is driving in my neighborhood.

@flamingolegs Congratulations on receiving this gift 

Congratulations, @flamingolegs!  Good luck with the house purchase! πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–

Okay a first impressions of the Briogeo Be Gentle Be Kind shampoo and conditioner.  The shampoo smells wonderful of artificial banana and coconut.  It doesn’t lather up at all and when rinsed doesn’t strip your hair at all. I enjoy a shampoo that doesn’t take everything with it.  

The conditioner has the same artificial coconut banana scent.  It says to leave it in for up to 2 minutes.  I habitually left it in for longer before remembering so it was in maybe five or six minutes.  My hair felt moisturized after rinsing but I can’t say there’s anything exceptional about it.  It’s good butnot special unless you love banana scented thingsSmiley Happy. The banana scent lingers in your hair ALL DAY and is fabulous!!!!  I’ve been a big hair sniffing weirdo all day 😁😜

Oh I also used the Kerastase night serum (during the day cause I am a rebel) It says to put it in your hair while still damp and to let it do it’s magic overnight.  Oh my goodness I am in trouble cause I love this stuff.  My hair feels unusually soft and healthy today.  For the record my hair is crazily overprocessed and normally needs a lot of oils to bring it anywhere near not frizzy and to make it shine.  It’s $80 so there’s where my trouble lies.  I have this mental price cap on hair products that goes to about $60.  I suppose it’s worth it if I’ve found β€˜the one’ and am not wasting my money on the hunt for hair products...? 

@heartsmyface ,

Great reviews on these hair products! 

My 2 cents:  I think the $80 is worth it if the Kerastase can become your new holy grail serum for your hair.   It looks like it will last a very long time.

@heartsmyface that rationale is exactly what my mom has/will use to justify repurchasing the KΓ©RASTASE. She’s been on the hunt for a HG for literally decades, so in the long term it’ll save money πŸ˜‚ plus I feel like a bottle won’t run out too quickly. $80 for 90ml isn’t the worst??? Ive definitely purchased less useful things that had less dollar to weight value πŸ˜‚

766 Replies