Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

The Gratis Thread ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŽ‰

A place to say thank you, provide reviews and first impressions, or follow up on gratis received after more use!

Many of us have been very lucky to receive gratis (thanks Sephora!), and Iโ€™ve been finding that while itโ€™s easy to initially post about receiving it and initial reviews, itโ€™s not as easy to follow up! 

I thought maybe we could have a dedicated thread to follow-ups and reviews with products weโ€™ve received after weโ€™ve been using them for a while, especially because itโ€™s sometimes hard to find the original thank you and first impressions threads.

Re: The Gratis Thread ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŽ‰

i like

That is so amazing! You guys are really lucky to receive all these products โค๏ธ

Wow, I ddn't expect so many products! I will do a look soon and I'm so grateful to you, @TeamBIC.to include the sponge and brushes! I won't have to wash my makeup bruhses yet, lol! I immediately swatched  the face palette.  I swirled 5x with my fingers and it swatched very pigmented  on my arm. 1 and 3 felt buttery and glided on the arm. 2 and 4 didn't swatch as smoothly and dragged a little. We'll see how they perform. They may not be the greatest quality but I wanted to include pics of the ingredient list. I wish they used a longer and thicker label so it can print ALL the ingredients on one piece.  You know, if the label was as long as the entire length of the lipstick tube, it could fit the expiration date, made in etc, shade in etc. Then there would be no need for the peeled part. It's such a pain to open. It took forever to read the ingredients due to the label being so thin that 90% of the time it peeled off entirely instead of revealing the ingredients. I do love how these were made in Canada and Italy :

InShot_20230110_230931153.jpg

InShot_20230104_134651633.jpg

InShot_20230104_140220926.jpg

InShot_20230104_141541964.jpg

InShot_20230104_140720161.jpg

InShot_20230104_171555362.jpg

InShot_20230104_170519398.jpg

InShot_20230110_171601086.jpg

InShot_20230110_171759561.jpg

20221216_144629~3.jpg

@Buootiful Congratulations on the gratis! So exciting! ๐Ÿฅณ

@Buootiful  Ouhhh everything looks so pretty!  Congrats on the gratis!  I hope everything has been performing well for you!  

I went out and bought the concealer ( I was supposed to receive this but it got lost to the ether๐Ÿ˜†) and have been enjoying it with matte foundations.  It has a powderiness to it that doesnโ€™t play well with my more dewy formulas but itโ€™s got nice medium coverage and performs well.  

Ahhh thanks! Oh no, did you get most of it or everything got lost? I hope Team BIC were able to help you out. ๐Ÿ˜ž Yeah, most of the products I've enjoyed and the concealer is so creamy! I need to go to the WAYWT and look at looks. It's been so busy at work.  @heartsmyface 

Congratulations on your Gratis โ€Œ๐Ÿ˜„โ€Œ โ€Œ๐ŸŽŠโ€Œ @Buootiful How are you liking the new products? Everything looks oooh so lovely!

Thank you @CynthieLu  ๐Ÿ˜˜ The surprise hit was the mascara as other SC mascaras weren't hits when my co workers tried them.

A good mascara is sooo important @Buootiful no one wants smudgy or clumpy eyes, that's great to hear! 

Congratulations, @Buootiful! That palette is so pretty, it has been on my radar for awhile now. Enjoy! 

Thank you! @eshoe  2&4 were the best performers๐Ÿ˜

Good to know, @Buootiful, thank you!

@Buootiful @Congrats on the gratis 

Thank you! @SportyGirly125 ๐Ÿ˜˜

Congratulations @Buootiful @on the gratis. Sephora Collection is truly underrated. Years ago when I received some SC makeup gratis, theyโ€™re all Made in France or Italy eventhough the packaging was real basic. I like most of SC products I received. ๐Ÿ˜˜

Awww thanks so much @blackkitty2014 ๐Ÿ˜˜ Some of them yeah. I can't believe the #sephora collection cream blush palette was discontinued ๐Ÿ˜ญ

@Buootiful congrats on the goodie. How is the eyeliner? Love there brushes, surprisingly the ones I tried have been very good quality.

Hi and Thank you  @Anastasiya13 !๐Ÿ˜˜ I will never do a cat eye with it but it worked really well lining my upper lashes and didn't budge ๐Ÿ˜

@Buootiful  Oooo that's awesome, I might need to try it out. So hard to find a good liner at times

Everything looks fabulous! Congratulations, @Buootiful!

6,253 Replies
testing