Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

The Gratis Thread ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŽ‰

A place to say thank you, provide reviews and first impressions, or follow up on gratis received after more use!

Many of us have been very lucky to receive gratis (thanks Sephora!), and Iโ€™ve been finding that while itโ€™s easy to initially post about receiving it and initial reviews, itโ€™s not as easy to follow up! 

I thought maybe we could have a dedicated thread to follow-ups and reviews with products weโ€™ve received after weโ€™ve been using them for a while, especially because itโ€™s sometimes hard to find the original thank you and first impressions threads.

Re: The Gratis Thread ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŽ‰

Forever grateful to be chosen to receive gratis from @TeamBIC and Sephora Collection.  When I heard people saying how large the package was I immediately stopped looking online to save the surprise and WOW... was I surprised!!  This is perfect timing for a full face of Sephora Collection to re-familiarize myself with the brand and their offerings with the 30% discount on SC goodies!  I did some swatching and while the foundation is for sure dark I'm hoping to make it work with the lightest concealer.  I'm typically a beauty sponge gal, but the foundation brush feels so nice that I think I'm going to give it a go tomorrow morning.  I'm a HUGE fan of the Sephroa PRO brushes already and I'm very curious to try out this line to see how they stack up against my favourite PRO's.  

Will be back tomorrow to post my full face of SC!

316367873_469764138605885_936781595000557100_n.jpg

Spoiler
Top to Bottom: SC Best Skin Ever Concealer in 15. 5 N, 10N, and 04N, SC Best Skin Ever Foundation in 10NTop to Bottom: SC Best Skin Ever Concealer in 15. 5 N, 10N, and 04N, SC Best Skin Ever Foundation in 10NSome other concealers to show shades if anyone else is looking to compare.  Top to Bottom, SC 15.5N, SC 10N, SC 04N, Charlotte Tilbury Beautiful Skin Radiant Concealer in 1 Fair, Dior Backstage Concealer 0N, Kosas Revealer Concealer 0.5N, MAC Studio Fix Concealer in NW10, Giorgio Armani Power Fabric Concealer 3, Pat McGrath Labs L2, Nars Radiant Creamy Custard, Too Faced Born this Way Snow, Dior Forever 1N.Some other concealers to show shades if anyone else is looking to compare. Top to Bottom, SC 15.5N, SC 10N, SC 04N, Charlotte Tilbury Beautiful Skin Radiant Concealer in 1 Fair, Dior Backstage Concealer 0N, Kosas Revealer Concealer 0.5N, MAC Studio Fix Concealer in NW10, Giorgio Armani Power Fabric Concealer 3, Pat McGrath Labs L2, Nars Radiant Creamy Custard, Too Faced Born this Way Snow, Dior Forever 1N.
I typically use the CT, Dior or Kosas Concealers but have clearly fallen prey to trying to guess my shade online lol.  

Congratulations on your gratis ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’•๐ŸŒธ๐Ÿฆ„ have fun with it! @missjeanie 

Thank you @CynthieLu !

Congratulations @missjeanie.

Thanks @Loretta55  its been fun playing with some newness! 

Congratulations @missjeanie!

Thanks @faeriegirl ! It's been fun checking out new products!

Congratulations!! @missjeanie ๐ŸŽ‰

Thanks @lmaster !  I'm hoping to find one or two things that I'll need more of while the sale is still going on!

@missjeanie Congrats on the gratis!

Thanks @SportyGirly125 ! Hopefully everyone finds a few loves!

Congratulations, @missjeanie!

Thanks @curlychiquita !!

Congratulations, @missjeanie !  Enjoy! ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–  Thanks for the additional swatches; very helpful. ๐Ÿ™‚

@Titian06 I'm always watching for everyone's swatches and googling them online... the more swatches in the world the better the better lol

Thank you so much for the Sephora Collection goodies!! 

PXL_20221204_181411003~2.jpg

This palette!!

PXL_20221204_181600006~2.jpg

โ€ƒ

I'm not sure I'll like the consistency of the concealers for my under eye since I have parched skin, but I'll try the lightest one there. Excited to try the other ones as a concealer depending on the season. I will say I'm pretty neutral but the P shades seemed to work better for me shade matching wise at the lighter end, so definitely try some swatches if you can. 

PXL_20221204_182328451~2.jpg

Would you recommend to purchase? ๐Ÿ˜Š The pallete looks stunning!

Yay! Congratulations! @haleyvvvv 

Congratulations! ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐ŸŽŠ  @haleyvvvv  have fun with your gratis ๐Ÿ’•

Thank you, @CynthieLu!! 

@haleyvvvv  Congratulations!  I agree; the middle shade looks like it will match you best. 

1 Reply
testing