Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

The Gratis Thread ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŽ‰

A place to say thank you, provide reviews and first impressions, or follow up on gratis received after more use!

Many of us have been very lucky to receive gratis (thanks Sephora!), and Iโ€™ve been finding that while itโ€™s easy to initially post about receiving it and initial reviews, itโ€™s not as easy to follow up! 

I thought maybe we could have a dedicated thread to follow-ups and reviews with products weโ€™ve received after weโ€™ve been using them for a while, especially because itโ€™s sometimes hard to find the original thank you and first impressions threads.

Re: The Gratis Thread ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŽ‰

I'm not sure who received the Briogeo honey bear hair mask in gratis but I remember some fans (maybe @lmaster though I honestly don't remember, sorry). Anyway I have been using mine, so gratis update, I think it has been very moisturizing for my hair ๐Ÿ‘ Back to the point, pretty sure it was limited edition so for those who loved it I noticed it is part of Briogeo Merry Multi-Masking kit https://www.sephora.com/product/briogeo-merry-multi-masking-kit-P461427?icid2=products%20grid:p46142...

Sorry about the link but it wasn't letting me tag the product!

@ShortErica would I have to be a BOSS in order to receive gratis? Are there any qualifications?

@rosegoldlovely like @SportyGirly125 said, it seems to be about community participation. Leveling up to Boss isn't required for it.

@rosegoldlovely Team BIC will pick people randomly sometimes.  It really is based on participation and how active you are.

Oh my goodness!  Thank you so very much @TeamBIC for the wonderful house robe and the lovely appreciation letter!   Iโ€˜Ve had it a while but I was swimming in it so had to take it in a bit in the sides and arms but itโ€™s absolutely perfect now!  Iโ€™ve cranked up the air conditioning so I can wear it around the house๐Ÿ˜…. I love it so much!   

1F879943-8E83-4E5F-BFA6-A2CDB4692B72.jpeg

โ€ƒ

@heartsmyface  Congratulations!

@heartsmyface It looks like it fits you perfectly now!

Whoa that fits amazing @heartsmyface! Enjoy your robe. That extra love paid off, it's perfect.

@heartsmyface You're so multi-talented!!!

Congratulations!! @heartsmyface ๐Ÿ™Œ

@heartsmyface Congratulations on receiving the gratis!! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿค— 

You did the alterations yourself @heartsmyface!? It looks amazing! 

Enjoy!! ๐Ÿ˜Š

@GeorginaBT   Yes.   One of my hidden talents from my first job.   Itโ€™s been along while since Iโ€™ve sewn anything besides the odd curtain alteration, but it turned out well.  ๐Ÿ™‚

Congrats, @heartsmyface ๐ŸŽ‰  You look amazing!

I wish I could fix clothes like that!  I've done a bit of hand and machine sewing but mostly for smaller things like bags and skirts.

@RAWRitsRED  Being able to use a sewing machine is an awesome skill no matter what size your projects are so awesome on you for doing what youโ€™ve done! And you CAN if youโ€™ve got the will to learn;)  I made most of my oldestsโ€™ baby clothes and clothes diapers cause I worked at a fabric store and got super discounted fabric.  I just donโ€™t have the patience to sit down and make things anymore.  That and once people know you can sew they expect you to make and fix things for them and it ruins the fun of it.  If you learn to sew keep it a secret from your family and friends;). 

Congratulations @heartsmyface! You look fabulous in your robe! ๐Ÿ’•

Congratulations to you, @heartsmyface! It looks great on you!

Congratulations,  @heartsmyface !  You look great in this robe!  ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–

It looks fabulous, @heartsmyface!

@heartsmyface Congratulations on receiving your robe.

4,932 Replies