Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

The Gratis Thread πŸ›πŸŽ‰

A place to say thank you, provide reviews and first impressions, or follow up on gratis received after more use!

Many of us have been very lucky to receive gratis (thanks Sephora!), and I’ve been finding that while it’s easy to initially post about receiving it and initial reviews, it’s not as easy to follow up! 

I thought maybe we could have a dedicated thread to follow-ups and reviews with products we’ve received after we’ve been using them for a while, especially because it’s sometimes hard to find the original thank you and first impressions threads.

Re: The Gratis Thread πŸ›πŸŽ‰

@SephoraBIC  @TeamBIC  Thank you for this super sweet gratis surprise! I’ve been having a bit of a week and this made me smile β€” especially the socks 😁 I will wear them proudly and flash their bottoms at my husband whenever I need lipstick πŸ˜‚  

D11CC08D-2A73-4326-8551-C669883E9C00.jpeg

Thank you again!! You guys are awesome 😘

Congratulations, @PinkEvergreen!

@curlychiquita  Thank you!! 😘

Congratulations, @PinkEvergreen ! 

Let us know if that works, and your husband brings you lipstick!

@tsavorite Haha will do. Thanks!! 😁

Congratulations @PinkEvergreen! Let us know if your trick works please because I would wear them daily! (At least when I get home from work, darn uniform standards!)

@Loretta55  Haha, I will πŸ˜‚ Thanks!

@PinkEvergreen Congratulations on receiving this gift 

yaaaaaaaay congrats @PinkEvergreen 😊

yaaaaaaaay congrats @PinkEvergreen 😊

Re: yaaaaaaaay congrats @PinkEvergreen 😊

@lmaster  Thanks!! ☺️

Congratulations, @PinkEvergreen!  Let us know if the sock method works (I don't have anyone to flash except my cat).

@Titian06  Haha, I would need to wait a long time for lipstick if I waited on my cats πŸ˜‚  At least they’re amazing snugglers πŸ₯°

Finally got to pick up my goodies from my parents place! I loove the socks, and I cant wait to try all the haircare products!! I love how the packaging is so simple. And my box smelled lovely heh.

Congratulations, @sabrinas!

@sabrinas ,

Congratulations on receiving your Gratis package and your BIC Anniversary Gift! 

Have fun trying everything out!

Congratulations on receiving all of the awesome gratis @sabrinas!

@sabrinas Congratulations on receiving this gift 

Congratulations on your gratis boxes, @sabrinas!

I just had a quick errand to run today and I feel like bumming around at home the rest of the day so I use the middle light pink shade from the bottom row in the Huda palette. I really love how pretty and subtle this one is, adds a nice little sparkle, keeps it low key but still dressed up a bit. I played around with a few of the other shades before I washed my face last night, and they are super pigmented and intense. Definitely great for amped up looks! The first and second shades in the first row, that purple, and that blue are sooooooo pretty! When I have a chance and/or a reason to put some looks together that are a bit more poppin I’ll be sure to post them! 

C573C453-95AE-4FFA-8E62-EB3A3B5577ED.jpeg

@alexasteph ,

This is a beautiful look!

@alexasteph I love how this looks! Simple and easy to do, but not boring! I’m gonna try this tomorrow at work I think πŸ€” 

736 Replies