Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

RANDOM THOUGHTS : BEAUTY (PART DEUX)

welcome back to the junk drawer of random beauty thoughts and musings. it has been nearly a year, so i think it is time for a rew RT thread ! 

when i'm doing my makeup in the morning, my dog sometimes throws a fit until i move his food bowl over to where i'm sitting. i'm certainly not the diva in our relationship.

THE QUESTIONS THREAD:  http://community.sephora.com/t5/Products/The-Question-Thread-Because-not-all-questions-need-their-ow...

VINTAGE BEAUTY VIDEOS THREAD ! :  http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confessions/VINTAGE-BEAUTY-VIDEOS/m-p/1826210#M69382

SWATCH REQUEST THREADhttp://community.sephora.com/t5/The-Swatch-Board/THE-SWATCH-REQUEST-THREAD/td-p/2223212

Re: RANDOM THOUGHTS : BEAUTY (PART DEUX)

Totally Sephora vibes @ZombieMetroAnt!

RANDOM THOUGHTS : BEAUTY (PART DEUX)

SO... I've been experimenting in the past few days with some new eye looks that are outside my always-neutral comfort zone. This morning I used some reddish browns from the tarte treasure box palette, an orange shimmer for the CP Golden State of Mind palette, and a maroon eye liner to make a smokey. I was pretty happy with how it turned out. A few hours later, I went out to lunch with my BF. He was sitting across from me and randomly says "I like what you did in this area" *as he made a pinching motioned towards his eye area* "it is very intriguing". 😂 I guess it's a good look. lol

Awww - That is really cute, @Lazybeautybeast!  I don't think my hubby notices when I switch up my makeup, so I think you've got a keeper! ❤️

So sweet @Lazybeautybeast!😃😄

The things men say! 😄 @Lazybeautybeast

@Lazybeautybeast That sounds pretty! I would say intriguing is definitely a good look!! 🙂 I don’t think I’ve ever tried maroon eyeliner before!

This... THIS is my new favorite review:

Screenshot_20180130-064655.png

This made my day.  And apparently 6 people found it helpful. 

Baby dinosaur stomping ❤️

That one line is really what endears this review to me.

Oh man. I hope she's using food-grade DE, and taking proper precautions to avoid exfoliating her lungs. @fieldsofclover

Hahahahaha!! Only 6 helpful.... needs to be like 1000 x helpful! 

@fieldsofclover HAHAHHA, I am laughing so hard tears are coming out of my eyes. It started off just like a standard review then DIATOMACEOUS EARTH, turtles, baby dinosaur, FIRE ANTS. The best part is how nonchalant the reviewer is, like OF COURSE we're all using DE to kill fire ants 🙂 Though, now I know! 

@MissPuff That was my favorite aspect of this, too! I was like "Of COURSE......" (???!?) 

Thanks @fieldsofclover for sharing this!!!!!!!

@MissPuff My main takeaway is the possibility of having a pet giant tortoise someday 🐢

I took a little BIC break over the holidays and have been sneaking in to stalk more and more so I thought I would say hi before barging in.  This was always one of my favorite threads so I thought I would start here.  Hi y'all!  I'm not wearing any makeup and am in full potato mode so I'll spare my my face.  

Image result for lurk gif

@michelleshopsI work with potatoes...your face with make up or no make up is a very welcome change.

Hello there! @michelleshops

Image result for wave gif

Hiya @darkiceis!  I hope you're well!!

lol okay Ulta....

I finally found the elusive Purity Made Simple, at Ulta of all places!I finally found the elusive Purity Made Simple, at Ulta of all places!

Sephora has an "exclusive" 12oz over the holidays, and Ulta has an exclusive size at that time as well (though I can't remember what it is, and I'm not seeing any on the app today with the "only at ulta" logo). ☺️

6,152 Replies
testing