Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

RANDOM THOUGHTS : BEAUTY (PART DEUX)

welcome back to the junk drawer of random beauty thoughts and musings. it has been nearly a year, so i think it is time for a rew RT thread ! 

when i'm doing my makeup in the morning, my dog sometimes throws a fit until i move his food bowl over to where i'm sitting. i'm certainly not the diva in our relationship.

THE QUESTIONS THREAD:  http://community.sephora.com/t5/Products/The-Question-Thread-Because-not-all-questions-need-their-ow...

VINTAGE BEAUTY VIDEOS THREAD ! :  http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confessions/VINTAGE-BEAUTY-VIDEOS/m-p/1826210#M69382

SWATCH REQUEST THREADhttp://community.sephora.com/t5/The-Swatch-Board/THE-SWATCH-REQUEST-THREAD/td-p/2223212

Re: RANDOM THOUGHTS : BEAUTY (PART DEUX)

I'm just making a guess here, but are you talking about Insta-beauty/cakeface?

can you provide a picture for example? I don't think i've come across this!

RANDOM THOUGHTS : BEAUTY (PART DEUX)

I really dislike it when putting away any makeup, I always get the urge to swatch things...always burn so much time!! But then I get to rediscover old faves! So win-win? Here are swatches of some of my faves single eyeshadows that haven't been depotted into a palette yet...

@angelKiss24 Such beautiful colors!

Best,

Rebecca

RE: RANDOM THOUGHTS : BEAUTY (PART DEUX)

What is the name/brand of that red shadow? Gorgeous !

@cadylynn, unfortunately, it's a discontinued MUFE cream...

@CadyLynn, unfortunately, it's a discontinued MUFE cream eyeshadow.

Re: @cadylynn, unfortunately, it's a discontinued MUFE cream...

Nooo!! Just when I think I found the perfect red eyeshadow 😞 Thanks for these swatches. The arm looks like it could be a palette 🙂 @angelKiss24 

Re: @cadylynn, unfortunately, it's a discontinued MUFE cream...

@Buootiful  @angelKiss24  Totally!! This would sell like hot cakes if it were an actual palette 😮

Gorgeous swatches! I'm obsessed with that red third from the right.

@hunterkathleen, I love that color too! Unfortunately, it...

@HunterKathleen, I love that color too! Unfortunately, it's cream and super old and discontinued...I won't use it due to age, but I can't part with it either because it's such a beautiful red 🙊🙉🙈

The red is gorgeous, @angelKiss24!

The red is gorgeous, @angelKiss24!

@curlychquita, isn't it a beauty?? It's a discontinued MU...

@curlychquita, isn't it a beauty?? It's a discontinued MUFE cream shadow that I just can't let go of.

Pacifica makes a kale-flavored lip balm??

Wait what?  Okay show of hands cause maybe  i’m I alone here, but who actually likes the flavour of kale without disguising the flavour with garlic and butter? @fieldsofclover

@heartsmyface ...I like the flavor of garlic and butter.

@heartsmyface I love making kale chips if I'm really feeling like a hippie, but yeah, I don't do kale salad. Drown them in flavors and fat, please!

@fieldsofclover Say whaaat!? Haha! 🤔

I noticed that too @fieldsofclover, they have a whole Kale range of products. Why you want to smell like Kale is beyond me!

@Aaliaa Out here on the west coast this is actually a completely reasonable business move 😂 I'm going to Ulta today so I might smell one out of curiosity! 🥗

Thats probably why I left Vancouver for Toronto, too much Kale! @fieldsofclover

@Aaliaa Well, among other things, anyway... 💸🥗🚦💹🌁🤑 And technically you moved south to Toronto!

*huddles closer to the therapy light*

*applies therapy light directly to eyeballs*