Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

Beauty Pet Peeves 2

The other thread was getting too long and difficult to load! 

So what are your beauty pet peeves? What grinds your gears? Share your stories!!!

Tags:

Re: Beauty Pet Peeves 2

@PrettyPaint   Let me know how it works for you!  I've been having the spotty problem with citrus.  I have a drawer in our fridge that is only for citrus, but for some reason a lot of the tangerines we've gotten this winter go bad quickly. 

@Ispend2much6  Sorry you’ve been having citrus issues. That’s equally frustrating. I’ll be sure to update! 

Awesome trick!  I'm going to have to try that @Ispend2much6 

@l8totheparty   I hope it works for you also! 

When I can't get through the threads because of all of the spam, but BIC still yells at me when I try to catch up on giving hearts, and cuts me off after 500. 😞 

What? That is outrageous @curlychiquita especcially hearting post only works sometimes. Sigh! 

@curlychiquita  I have this same thought on my BIC catch-up days. You can set a limit on loves but not on times someone can post the same spam message? Hmm....

chill wtf GIF by Desus & Mero

Wow I had no idea they limit how many hearts you can do @curlychiquita!

@curlychiquita  Grrrrr the spam. 

Beauty Pet Peeves 2

Y'all... I traveled overseas and had to pack everything since it's an extended stay. Half of stuff my belongings I sent ahead via transport. The other half I flew with, divided up into 5 bags: four under the plane and one carry on. the majority of my makeup, including every Coloured Raine palette, all of my Fenty, and most of my Beauty Bakerie was in those bags along with everything else. THE AIRLINE LOST ALL OF MY LUGGAGE. I can't even find out about my things until Monday...😢

@HazelEyedQueen, I feel for you. We just returned last ni...

@HazelEyedQueen, I feel for you. We just returned last night from our two week overseas vacation. I don't really trust the airlines in transporting my luggage, so I pack very light. Me and my husband both take a carry on suitcase and a back pack ( my makeup and face lotions all fitting into the Sephora Weekend makeup bag) On the way home, I check our carry on suitcases ( which is packed with dirty close) and those always seem to make it home 😂 I really hope all your luggage eventually shows up!

@HazelEyedQueen ,

Good luck!  I hope that you get all your luggage and items returned to you very soon and in great condition!

Same here. I will bug them tomorrow to go with them when they try to pick everything up. 

@HazelEyedQueen oh nooo. I hope they find your luggage with everything in it. 

Me too. I want to be the one to check and make sure nothing's damaged but I may not have a say in it. 

NOOOOO 😱 Hope your things find their way back to you soon! That sucks, what a stressful situation 😞

The crazy part is that I can't just go pick it up myself when/if it finally arrives. If they found them, they should be here tomorrow and there's a whole thing I have to go through to get to the bags. 

Oh, good grief.  What a pain, @HazelEyedQueen!

I don't understand how it happened since they loaded my luggage on the belt two hours before boarding. 

@HazelEyedQueen   That's so stressful; it does sound like they were probably going to show up.

I actually had that happen to me in my twenties; somehow a vehicle at the airport ran over my bag, which contained all of my makeup, and crushed it.  I tried to get a reimbursement from the airport but I don't think I was successful.

I've contacted the airline and let them know I want then to reimburse me for the items I've had to buy to replace some of the missing items; I.e., hoodies, hygienic items, skincare and a few cosmetics. 

28 Replies
testing